Drives Like A Car!
By JLopez on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Traded in my 2001 Lexus RX 300 for a fully-loaded 2007 MDX. The ride was not as luxurious as the Lexus, but one can easily get used to its comfort level. Drives like a car! Drove it down to Disney from NJ; enjoyed driving too much that I didn't even bother stopping (except for gas) on the way back. The kids love the DVD so much that they did not even use with their game system. MPG wasn't that bad either (averaging 19/21). Overall, I think the build and ride is not equal to that of the Lexus, but they are still within very excellent standards. I enjoy using the manual mode for better acceleration on the highways. Regularly gets looks from people - hopefully because of its handsome styling.
Favorite Features
Navigation system, backup camera, powerful engine, entertainment system, active damper control, SH-AWD, power rear hatch, 3rd row, & FUN TO DRIVE
Suggested Improvements
Improve delay on the nav system & backup camera. Better MPG. Better voice recognition. More compatibility of phones to Hands-Free Link BT. Better iPod interface to the nav system. Backup sensors.