Best Honda Ever
By Hondafan on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I've owned over a dozen Hondas and Acuras through the years. I must confess this is probably the best vehicle Honda has ever made, right up there with such ground breakers as the NSX and s2000. Honda has simply built an SUV version of the Acura RL. I should know since I also have an RL. In all but the most aggressive of handling maneuvers the MDX matches the RL. It's very quiet with a nice engine growl when revved. Acceleration is good for such a heavy vehicle. Rear comfort for 2 is excellent. The other 3 spots are for children. Cargo space is ample with the rear seat stowed, towing performance is excellent. Competitors may be better in one category or another, but overall none is even clo
Favorite Features
Handling is good for a sport sedan for an SUV its superb. The magnetic suspension is worth every penny. Its seats are superbly comfortable and well bolstered for curves. Blue tooth, navigation and enterntainment systems are excellent. The audio is fantastic. All weather capability.
Suggested Improvements
The MDX is a fast SUV, particularly, for a 6 cyl. However the chassis poise under any circumstance suggests that it could easily handle another 100 HP!