Absolutely the best mid SUV available
By Mr. Mike on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I'm one of those people who research purchases to the point of exhaustion prior to making a decision. Additionally I test drove all similar vehicles. Nothing, and I mean nothing, compares with this vehicle for the price paid. Everything about this vehicle is top tier, fit and finish, performance, luxury, reliability and safety. I feel as if this vehicle is a bargin even at MSRP! Acura simply has produced a excellent automobile at a great price.
Favorite Features
I can't choose just one! It would have to be the combination of safety, performance, luxury and fit and finish. This is a "smart car", very technologicaly advanced. It has a lengthy list of reprogrammable features to customize nearly every convenience and luxury feature to each drivers preference.
Suggested Improvements
Being an audiophile I must comment that the ELS Stereo that Acura is so proud of leaves a lot to be desired for those of us who demand great performance from their audio equipment. Save the money on the stereo upgrade and buy a good aftermarket audio system; it will cost less and sound much better!