2007 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
'07 MDX
By rg on 11/07/06 08:57 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Unbelievable value, the whole nine yards. Build quality, performance, tech features galore. ULEV to boot. I can picture driving this SUV for ten years, it will probably seem state of the art for the first five.

German-like
By Tommy on 11/06/06 09:14 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up this baby on 10/19/2006. Had returned my Lexus RX 330 lease that same day. Compared to the RX 330, the MDX is 6 inches wider, 4 inches longer, and 2 inches taller. But given the size and weight difference, the MDX is almost as nimble as the RX 330. (It definitely much more nimbler than the Mercedes ML class.) The ride is pretty good, but not in the class of the Lexus. If maximum comfort is what you seek, you can't beat a Lexus. Acuras are very German-like, they are built as performance vehicles first and foremost. Luxury/comfort comes behind. The GPS system and controls takes getting used to. (At least for me, because my RX 330 had touchscreen GPS, the MDX uses a turndial.)

Just buy it
By vroooom on 11/01/06 15:22 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a TL after I had a Pilot, needless to say, I missed the room. I have 2 small children. This is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. It's powerful, quiet, refined, full of gadgets and so comfortable it pampers you. I'm getting around 23 mpg (90% 75 mph interstate driving). No squeaks, no rattles. Beautiful taupe interior. My only complaint is the lack of automatic rear-view mirror. Acura, thank you!

Awesome
By Jed on 11/01/06 11:14 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Beats every expectation. Fast, nimble, great turning radius, and full seating for 7 when necessary.

Best SUV In Price Class
By Bill on 10/30/06 19:08 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

SUV handling is exceptional, lives up to marketing hype. Technology is easy to use, however expect a learning curve to master all aspects of manual and voice commands. Third row seating area is of margional use (small children). Excellent power at mid and upper ranges. No early build or mechanical problems noted.

Best of the Best
By daf on 10/28/06 20:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

From its luxurious ride to its fit and finish - this is truly a luxury SUV.

Incredible SUV!!!!
By Pat on 10/26/06 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

The prelim reviews were great, and I anxiously awaited its arrival at dealerships. I purchased one the 1st day they were available and have no regrets!!! It's incredibly powerful. After driving a suburban for 6 years, I'm loving this SUV! I've driven some great performance vehicles in the past, and this is definitely at the top.

Just drove it from Canada to Florida
By Rick on 10/24/06 17:32 PM (PDT)

Bought it a week ago in Ottawa, Canada and drove it to Florida for the winter. 1400 miles over 3 days and it worked better than my 03 MDX but with close to the same gas mileage. Larger engine gives it a little more power but the interior fit and finish is the greatest part. Feels like a true cockpit and the Nav System was great. Far superior to the last model. Really enjoyed the XM radio and the sound system is fabulous. The new trip computer not quite as good as elapsed time resets with each stop rather than driver resetting it. Most features were easy to operate, very intuitive. Seats with lumbar support can't be beat and I tried them all. Thanks Acura.

Should be the 2007 SUV of the Year!
By Kat on 10/22/06 20:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is the SUV to own if you want an outstanding technologically advanced, fuel efficient car with all the bells and whistles plus some you didn't even think of. In my opinion, the Acura MDX is the best value, best performer and offers the option of 7 passengers where many only offer 5. This is a completely new model with zip and zest that will leave any man or woman feeling lucky to own. I'm glad I waited and didn't order something else more expensive; it was worth the wait. We'll just spend the money we just saved on a family trip to Australia next summer!

By far one of the best SUVs to date!
By Marco5 on 10/22/06 18:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new MDX, it drives like a true luxury vehicle, very well built, very low wind noise. I absolutely love the engine, pulls like some V8s with better gas mpg. I was a little bit skeptical about trading my 05 for it, but I'm glad I did. Price tag a little higher than expected, but I believe the car will live up to its price several times over, as many of my other honda vehicles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.