2007 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Love my new MDX
By RJ on 12/12/06 05:46 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased an '07 MDX with Tech package. The more I drive it, the more I love it. Takes some time to get used to all the buttons, features, voice commands, and the GPS system, but the car rides awesome, nice pick-up, and everyone just loves the look of the car. AWESOME!

Great vehicle
By Kevin on 12/09/06 10:42 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my MDX over a week now and love it. Never had an SUV with the power and handling the MDX has. Even in the comfort mode, handles like a dream. Gas mileage has been fair. (17 MPG mixed hwy and city.) Very fun to drive. The navigation system is awesome. Easy to use and many features. Stereo system very impressive. Head lamps light the road very well at night. Seats are very comfortable and the heated seats work very well. 3rd row seats are OK. Great for kids or adults on short trips. The rear entertainment is very nice. Good screen and easy to operate. Wireless headphones give great sound. Would like to have seen the vehicle have a built in phone holder, and coin holder.

2007 Acura MDX
By Gary Luce on 12/07/06 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Acura and it sure is a pleasure to drive. Handling, braking are superb and rival my wife's Audi A6. The tech package has just about every bell and whistle you can imagine.

Amazing Vehicle!
By schnell76 on 12/05/06 06:10 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought an aberdeen green the weekend before Thanksgiving and could not be more satisfied with it. Great power once you get the rpms up. The 5 speed should have been a 6, but it's not a deal killer at all. For me the transmission has taken a bit of time to get used to. I think it is geared more towards gas mileage until you get on it and then it really moves. Gas mileage has been between 18 & 19 mpg and that is mostly in town driving. Good for a 300 hp midsize suv. The lack of a dimming rear view mirror is no issue at all. The rear windshield is so dark that it is not necessary to buy the dimming mirror. Love the way the AC/fan speed adjusts based upon the location of the sun!

Best Performing SUV for the money!!
By ggsdrummer on 12/04/06 22:24 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove the BMW X3, X5, owned the Honda Pilot 2006. Once I saw this new MDX I had to test drive it. The SH-AWD really is impressive. It corners under acceleration like nothing I've driven before. I'ved owned a couple BMWs and we just bought for my wife a 2007 328ci with sport suspension. I'm amazed at how well the MDX holds it's own with the little sports car as far as feel and road holding under extreme cornering. Brakes are great. The third row is nice in a pinch for small trips.

Disappointment
By ralph frank on 12/03/06 08:59 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

After purchasing I realized this vehicle is very overpriced for the quality you receive. Options such as rain sensitive wipers which were on my 06 MDX are no longer available. Very poor fit and finish, not to mention orange peel paint which the dealer assures me is normal. The vehicle is tight and confining. I think I will trade it in before I lose too much in depreciation. I would have to sum up to say that this vehicle is a very big disappointment.

Absolutely the best mid SUV available
By Mr. Mike on 11/29/06 07:29 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I'm one of those people who research purchases to the point of exhaustion prior to making a decision. Additionally I test drove all similar vehicles. Nothing, and I mean nothing, compares with this vehicle for the price paid. Everything about this vehicle is top tier, fit and finish, performance, luxury, reliability and safety. I feel as if this vehicle is a bargin even at MSRP! Acura simply has produced a excellent automobile at a great price.

Love it.
By LC on 11/27/06 07:11 AM (PST)

The MDX is a very smooth ride, easy to handle and extremely comfortable.

Acura RL on Steroid
By SWANN on 11/24/06 21:55 PM (PST)

Just picked up mine last week, black on black with Technology and Entertainment. So far I have put in five hundred miles. All heads turn. Drove during Thanksgiving trip, loving the bluetooth and live traffic info. State of the art GPS system.

Great SUV !!
By Bob on 11/23/06 00:58 AM (PST)

Finally a luxury SUV from Acura with good performance. I now have 1000 miles on my 07 and am very pleased with it. It has very comfortable front seats, handles very well for an SUV with good power and acceleration. I use the manual shifting capability a lot and find it very convenient to use. The sound system is excellent. When I first got the car I found myself accelerating to 70 mph to merge with 55mph highway traffic. Then I realized I wasn't hearing any noise associated with the speed and that's why I didn't realize how fast I was going. The Nav and Entertainment systems are excellent and easy to operate. The kids love the larger DVD screen. Thanks Acura for a great SUV!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.