2007 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Snow machine!
By nregier on 02/08/11 18:21 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We love our MDX Sport. Smooth, powerful, stylish, great looks, handles like a sports sedan. We've had lots of snow and ice lately and this Acura handles it like a champ. The vehicle stability control, ABS, big tires, and 300hp V6 make for a formidable all weather machine. Driving it inspires confidence. We get 14mpg in city, best ever is 24 on highway.

Best vehicle I have ever owned
By Mark on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great handling and performance. Lots of room in a moderate size. Steering is too heavy. Way better value than comparable German models.

Fantastic vehicle, but a few quirks...
By Kat on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We love our Acura. However, after putting about 10,000 miles on it during a cross-country move, we have found a few disappointing features. The leather seats are showing more "wear & tear" than I would expect for a vehicle this age. The leather quality in my Subaru is far better! The leather has pulled up from the center console and is loose. The radio is a bit quirky, as it resets the radio stations randomly to the factory settings (and no, its not because of the Driver 1 & Driver 2 keys). The paint seems to chip VERY easily. A beautiful car altogether, though, and a smooth ride that easily pulled a large U-haul trailer through the Rocky Mountains!

Good long term buy!
By traeger on 09/01/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Looking at many CUVs, I went with my mdx. It is fantastic. Tight construction, sure footed ride and handling, spacious second row!, good entertainment package with fantastic features. This is a very good all around car for all variations of travel, weather, and conditions.

One of the best cars ever driven!
By Vladsly on 08/24/10 15:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

AMAZING CAR! This is such a good car, I never want to sell it. It handles like a charm and it looks so good. Whenever I go to someones house they all say, Nice car! No doubt that when this one breaks, I will get another one. Great features include, awesome Navigation, Back-up Camera, DVD Player and MUCH more. I would recommend this car to anyone!

WOW!
By George on 05/18/10 13:31 PM (PDT)

One word, Wow! This vehicle does everything right. It is fun to drive, can haul 7 people, and can even tow my 3600 lb boat with absolutely no trouble. I replaced an Explorer with this vehicle and so far have been extremely pleased with how this vehicle performs daily as well as SUV duties. If you're looking for a CUV that performs like an SUV, look at the MDX.

Excellent SUV
By Satisfied in TX on 04/18/10 14:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I narrowed down our choice for a reliable, slightly used mid-size luxury SUV to the MDX. We made a great choice! We considered a Mazda CX-9, Lexus RX 350, Toyota Highlander and Volvo XC-90 and the MDX topped them all in our book. The MDX hugs the road incredibly better than any of the other SUVs, nearly driving itself most of the time. The power from the 300 hp V6 is at its best from 40-70 MPH and makes interstate driving easy & exhilarating. The interior quality far exceeds the other SUVs out there and it's tough to pass on Acura (Honda Motors) storied reliability and low maintenance. Gas mileage is average compared to others above, but the extra performance is worth it!

Great trip car
By Cat on 04/08/10 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Love the MDX, it is very comfortable on the highway. We are averaging around 21 mpg in mixed driving. We bought ours used and have had a problem with the driver's side mirror rotating down in reverse, then not coming back up to the correct position. Also, after driving a Lexus RX300 the steering in this SUV makes the SUV feel heavy, not as nimble as the RX300.

2007 Acura MDX
By Love it on 01/27/10 12:29 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

After a long exhaustive search for a luxury SUV which was not too big and not too small, we found the MDX. We purchased our 2007 MDX used but in like new condition. Could not be happier with the performance, style and overall handling of this vehicle. This performance vehicle is quick, agile, easy to drive and stylish all in one package.

Great SUV, love it
By Tim on 01/17/10 14:38 PM (PST)

2007 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This was our first luxury vehicle purchase. We bought the 07 Sport/Ent with 18K miles from an Acura dealership (Certified). We compare it to X5, ML, and the RX and the Acura had many more features, and more value than the competitors. Sporty feel, good power once the rpms climb, nice interior. Wish the interior was more quiet at highway speed and the LED for the sport button and the trunk release button died but luckily replaced under warranty.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.