2006 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Les' MDX

2006 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Les' MDX
By Leslie Mays on

2006 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Driving experience with my 2006 MDX is hands down "all stares". I drive for a living, so at the time of searching for a new car I became very selective about the vehicle I wanted to purchase, I had a few in mind but, when I ran across the MDX on the highway I fell in love with the looks at first, then when I visited the dealer and saw what it had to offer, I was taken. All my friends love my MDX and for me the joy of knowing where I go the MDX will be there by my side.

All, perfect in size for parking, inside comfort to fit 7 passangers, which I've done a few times. It impressed me to know it still handles as usual even with the load of people, then I had to put them out for crowding me.

Make it more soundproof. I hear the wind blowing as I drive and at the amount of money I'm spending, I shouldn't have passengers telling me to turn the music up to drown out the outside sounds.