Great Family Vehicle
By blackjack on
2006 Acura MDX Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
An avid Honda fan, I decided I was at the age where I deserved a little more luxury. However, with two kids and two dogs, a sports sedan wasn't going to cut it. Our MDX is so smooth and fun to drive, yet it offers all the things we need as a family. It is very spacious and feels sturdy and responsive on the road. It brakes well and handles rough roads easily. The gas mileage is suprisingly good for such a large and powerful vehicle. We use regular gas most of the time, and the gas mileage does not appear to be affected significantly. We enjoy our MDX very much and feel safe in it. I highly recommend purchasing the optional side molding as we did - I do not have one ding to speak of.
Favorite Features
I love the fact it tells me the windshield fluid is low!!! The heated mirrors and seats are nice. The leather interior is very comfortable and easy to clean. The car is so responsive and rides so smooth - a noticeable difference from all of the Honda's I have owned. Reliability!!!
Suggested Improvements
The ignition, the coin tray and the steering wheel controls should be illuminated. The rear wiper control is not easily accessible to someone with small hands (a woman like me for example). The hatch is very heavy to pull down, even for me (an average sized person) so I think it should be electric