2006 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Love it!
By mdxfinally on 01/09/06 18:42 PM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned an Acura Integra for 14yrs. but with two kids, needed a bigger car. This was perfect! Love the drive, visibility, and safety features. Could do without the cheap plastic wood accents on the interior, but otherwise love everything about it!

First SUV
By Snow on 12/24/05 14:03 PM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the third Acura I have owned. It is great vehicle. Fun to drive, handles well in ice and snow. Great sound system. Over all I am very happy with the MDX. This is my first SUV, and I wouldn't go back to a car after driving this vehicle.

Great vehicle
By Frank on 12/23/05 14:24 PM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I hads a 2003 MDX. This model is very similar and still has the same reliability. I love the voice activity NAV system. Also the blue tooth capability.

Happy with new MDX
By Chicagomom on 12/18/05 19:53 PM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the new MDX to replace both an Odyssey and a Mercedes E320 because we're moving to the city and we like to go to the mountains. The MDX is easy to drive, has plenty of power, intuitive controls and dash, and great navigation system. For its weight, not bad mileage.

MDX
By richard nelson on 12/15/05 16:53 PM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this is our 14th acura and they just keep getting better

Sierra Hotel - Great Vehicle
By Chief D on 12/07/05 19:47 PM (PST)

This is my first SUV. Having looked for almost a year, I kept coming back to the MDX. It's a great driving experience. The MDX is as smooth a ride as is our Avalon XLS (which my wife inherits). Lots of room with lots of luxury.

Great Family Vehicle
By blackjack on 11/05/05 08:28 AM (PST)

2006 Acura MDX SUV Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

An avid Honda fan, I decided I was at the age where I deserved a little more luxury. However, with two kids and two dogs, a sports sedan wasn't going to cut it. Our MDX is so smooth and fun to drive, yet it offers all the things we need as a family. It is very spacious and feels sturdy and responsive on the road. It brakes well and handles rough roads easily. The gas mileage is suprisingly good for such a large and powerful vehicle. We use regular gas most of the time, and the gas mileage does not appear to be affected significantly. We enjoy our MDX very much and feel safe in it. I highly recommend purchasing the optional side molding as we did - I do not have one ding to speak of.

Nice Car
By SoccaMomma23542 on 11/01/05 22:35 PM (PST)

I received this car last month because my husband received a promotion and wanted to give me something new. Mine is the fully loaded Touring model. Decent car.

Very reliable car
By Alex on 10/24/05 01:28 AM (PDT)

I have my MDX for one week. I already owned an MDX before that was excellent. Drives great, silent engine and good navigation system. the Rear entertainment system is a life saver with small kids. Since I bought the new MDX I hear the wind noise in the car when driving at 70 mph. Unusual, specially that I owned one before. The navigation system is improved however seems less accurate than in the 2004 model. Fuel consumption is moderate at 14 mpg.

My MDX
By Love the MDX on 10/15/05 17:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The MDX is a very nicely built car. It is comfortable and rides like a dream. It is quiet and accellerates nicely without any laboring. Its gas mileage is good for the size vehicle. It does however lack some amenities that I think should be standard on all models since this is a luxury car, ie. power liftgate, memory seats and mirrors, telescoping steering wheel, power passenger seats.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.