2005 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Most Outstanding Vehicle!!

2005 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2005 Acura MDX

Most Outstanding Vehicle!!
By Carole Matter on

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned a lot of nice vehicles, but the Acura MDX is my favorite vehicle I've ever had! It does everything well. I have the navigation system on mine, which I personally would never want to be without again. Acura has the best one out there, in my opinion. I test drove a lot of cars and SUVs before I bought this one, and nothing compared. I have had 7 people in my car for a sightseeing trip, and it was wonderful. I also have had the challenge and fun of driving my MDX through blizzard conditions and on snow-packed, icy steep hills in Pittsburgh, PA, and I went down a very very steep hill in AWD and never even slid. The vehicle in front of me had gone down the hill sideways!

While I love everything about my MDX, I guess my favorite features would be the navigation system, its terrific handling, the roominess, and its versatility. The back two rows of seats fold down with no effort. Has lots of cargo room! It's very comfortable and has everything on it you could want!

I can't think of any way this vehicle needs to be improved. It's virtually the perfect vehicle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review