2005 Acura MDX 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Nav Consumer Review - Awesome SUV

2005 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome SUV
By Carole Matter on

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned! There is not a single thing I wish it had that it doesn't have. It's the perfect vehicle--comfortable for lots of passengers when the extended family visits, or plenty of space to do major hauls of office supplies, etc. It does everything you could want with perfection. It handles like a dream--powerful, responsive, hugs the road, great visibility all the way around, and luxurious. Comfortable for long trips, and no more need to figure out your route to a place you've never been before--the navigation system will find your way and tell you every turn of he way. It's absolutely awesome ine very way! I LOVE my MDX!

Favorite Features

My favorite features include, of course, the navigation system, but also the XM satellite radio, terrific sound system, bluetooth phone, the power seats and memory driver positions, theauto-EVERYTHING (like headlights andwindshield wipers), and its voicecommand recognition. And its LOOKS - WOW!

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any way the MDX couldbe better than it already is. But if IMUST come up with something -- well, myson's new Acura TSX's steering wheelcontrols are lit up -- I guess thatcould be added on the MDX. And the turnsignal arrows on the side mirrors.