Used 2005 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

I actually don't mind making my payments
By Tom

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm not particularly a car person, but I have to say I really like this SUV. It's my first Acura and my 5th SUV. It's very quiet, spacious, comfortable, and the navigation is fantastic once you learn commands. (At first I didn't think the voice rec. worked well but it was mostly my lack of understanding it. Fine now.) Body style is least favorate but added wheel flares, side molding, and running boards that help make it less bulbous.

Quiet nice ride, roomy, attractive interior, better SUV MPG, reliable, holds value, navigation, integrated bluetooth phone, sound system.

Body style, (didn't like pics of 2007 prototype either, Blackhole between seat and center console, air conditioners are still better on American cars, no auxillary IPOD inuts, the chargers should charge phones with the car isn't running.

MDX delivers
By Hecyes

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've driven the MDX for over a year now and am very satisfied with its performance, driveability, and dependability. Its not as comfortable as the Lexus but you get a lot more for the price. The navigation system is amazing and the mileage you get is very good. I like the looks of it much better that the others in this price range...sleek and clean.

Power, navigation system, driveability. I love its classic styling. Loaded with extras.

For a luxury SUV it should have real wood instead of wood-grain metal. Seats should be softer.

Love my MDX!
By Hecklabs

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am so pleased with this vehicle. I looked at BMW and Lexus and found that the storage capacity (we have 3 Labs) was much bigger in the MDX. It is extremely comfortable, roomy and well built. Add to that the fact that it is the most reasonably priced and you've got a winner!!

Love It!
By SueOOO

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my MDX and I'm looking forward to upgrade to the 2007!! This SUV has everything! And living in New England in the winter...the MDX was made for snow! It also looks great in the summer and having a versatile car as a young woman is key!

My favorite features are the smooth ride, the power, reliability, handle at top speeds, and of course...the navi!!

My suggestions would be to make the interior colors more available to all the exterior colors. Make black interior available in the white exterior. I have the Aspen white with beige and it's not easy to keep clean nor was it my first choice. That's it...I wouldn't change anything else!

Great SUV
By Bill

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had Acura sedns for years. I got the MDX for the higher seat due to a bad back. I find that the SUV gives me many more options for transporting things as well as providing a very confortable reliable ride. My only wish would be for better gas milage.

Navigation, rear camera, ease of putting seats down, XM radio

Improve the milage