Used 2005 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 198 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

Power and comfort
By mdx

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Would definately get another in the future.

Blue tooth tech. Rear A/C

Better fuel economy.

Great Vehicle
By sklug

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car after 18 months no complaints at all and no issues at all. Fuel Economy is much better than expected. 23.4 mpg on our last trip to OHIO running 75 mph. Gets 18.6 around town. Goes great in the snow on trips to the northwoods. entertainment system and is great. Nav is a little out of date. My wife will never drive a different suv.

Back-up camera, blue-tooth technology, XM Radio, 50 /50 fold flat third row seat.

HID Headlights, More updated Nav System

I actually don't mind making my payments
By Tom

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm not particularly a car person, but I have to say I really like this SUV. It's my first Acura and my 5th SUV. It's very quiet, spacious, comfortable, and the navigation is fantastic once you learn commands. (At first I didn't think the voice rec. worked well but it was mostly my lack of understanding it. Fine now.) Body style is least favorate but added wheel flares, side molding, and running boards that help make it less bulbous.

Quiet nice ride, roomy, attractive interior, better SUV MPG, reliable, holds value, navigation, integrated bluetooth phone, sound system.

Body style, (didn't like pics of 2007 prototype either, Blackhole between seat and center console, air conditioners are still better on American cars, no auxillary IPOD inuts, the chargers should charge phones with the car isn't running.

MDX delivers
By Hecyes

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've driven the MDX for over a year now and am very satisfied with its performance, driveability, and dependability. Its not as comfortable as the Lexus but you get a lot more for the price. The navigation system is amazing and the mileage you get is very good. I like the looks of it much better that the others in this price range...sleek and clean.

Power, navigation system, driveability. I love its classic styling. Loaded with extras.

For a luxury SUV it should have real wood instead of wood-grain metal. Seats should be softer.

Love my MDX!
By Hecklabs

2005 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am so pleased with this vehicle. I looked at BMW and Lexus and found that the storage capacity (we have 3 Labs) was much bigger in the MDX. It is extremely comfortable, roomy and well built. Add to that the fact that it is the most reasonably priced and you've got a winner!!