2005 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
MDX = Value SUV
By DRTur on 11/15/04 21:25 PM (PST)

2005 Acura MDX SUV Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Incredible value - feature, performance vs. price. Acura reliability

great car!
By mell on 11/15/04 20:41 PM (PST)

very fun to drive, the dvd player is very nice. very roomy 2nd and 3rd row seating, fits 7 passengers comfortabley or TONS of cargo. navigation system is VERY helpful. very comfortable ride.. but it is a gas hog. goes good in snow and ice.

2004 MDX Touring Review
By psr on 11/14/04 08:28 AM (PST)

This vehicle has the quality, size (interior,exterior)appropriate for most buyers. We have this SUV and a 2002 Mercedes sedan. The MDX is the preferred transportation.

We Love It
By dmdm on 11/13/04 11:11 AM (PST)

Decided to abandon the minivan this time around for something a bit sportier but with the same seating capacity as the van. I cannot say enough good things about our MDX. It handles much nicer than the other SUVs on our shopping list (feels like driving a sedan not a truck). The interior is very well done and we love the new exterior color Steel Blue Metalic. Gas mileage could be better, but we expect it to get better as it breaks in. Great choice!

1st time MDX buyer
By luckyd on 11/09/04 02:00 AM (PST)

I compared the 05 MDX with the RX330. I ultimately purchased the MDX based on the value for the price. I love the voice command system, still trying to learn the commands. The ride is smooth for an SUV, nice acceleration, quite interior, & clean console setup. I like the clean integration of the front radio with the dvd system. The MDX was much larger than the RX330.

'05 MDX
By lbelle on 11/08/04 22:05 PM (PST)

2005 Acura MDX SUV Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A very solid car. Acura has gone to great lengths to correct some of the problems of the more recent models such as the gas tank slosh and the brake clunking. The new acoustic lining has done wonders to mitigate noise. This is one silent and solid vehicle. Leather appears improved over prior models as well.

2005 better than 2003
By mark martin on 11/08/04 11:59 AM (PST)

2005 Acura MDX SUV Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had 2003 updated to 2005 the nav is great improvement and the voice activated features are a nice addition

Most adventurous vehicle
By Albert Chamakala on 11/07/04 13:29 PM (PST)

This is the most funnest car to drive on and off road. It has good mileage but at the same time a real nice pick up time from 0-60. Its great for all my needs. The only thing that to my disliking is the shape of the front of the mdx. It has an angular front and I'd like it to be more flat.

MDX
By jhmdds on 11/07/04 11:32 AM (PST)

2005 Acura MDX SUV Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second MDX and third Acura. When its time for service, my salesman picks up my MDX at work and leaves me his car for the day. I've never had a minute's problem. These are great vehicles.

I love my MDX
By lvernacc on 11/05/04 19:47 PM (PST)

2005 Acura MDX SUV Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my MDX in May 2004. This is the best vehicle I have ever driven. I researched other comparable vehicles as Lexus, Toyota, BMW and Volvo. The MDX was not only the best value, but has the best ride.