2004 Acura MDX 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The anti-mini van!

2004 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

The anti-mini van!
By Erica on

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a 2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer for the brand new 2004 MDX and haven't looked back! I am not a believer because I have 3 kids I need to be driving a mini van! We have hauled wood, furniture, and kids stuff with our luxury SUV. I get many great comments about my truck from all ages! I still save money on gas regardless of having to buy premium gas vs. the regular gas my V8 Expedition used. The 5 of us drove to NY from GA and was comfortable the entire trip. As a prior Honda owner, I have always wanted an Acura and am happy I made the decision to buy one. The one regret I have is not getting navigation. My husband now is considering selling his precious Mustang GT convertible for a TL.

Favorite Features

Right mirror adjusts when in reverse,, great Bose sound system, 3rd row hides in the floor, wood trim, drives like a car instead of an SUV.

Suggested Improvements

Lighted steering wheel controls, more leg room in the 3rd row, remove the blue lights on the rearview mirror as they are useless.