2004 Acura MDX 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent car to own and

2004 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Excellent car to own and drive
By Midlifemom on

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drive 40K a year. Perfect vehicle. Decent mileage (20.5 on highway). Will not tip like Sequoia, 4Runner. Excellent in rain, snow. Excellent sound. Very perfect vision all around for driving safety. Good in curves, swerving. Mirrors great, melt snow. Tows my boat great, out of steep ramps. Windshield banked so no chips from rocks. Fog lights catch deer on dark highway at night for you, safer. Passes fine. Pick up fine. Looks pretty. Never, never, never screws up. Have never had to have it fixed. I have 113,000 miles. Very fine car, recommend it. Others I have had are Yukon, Sequoia, Mercedes, Volvo.

Favorite Features

Reliable, well designed. Totally reliable and incredibly well designed. Nothing flashy, but so many things are great. Seats fold down in 1 second. Third row up in 1 second. Thing works every single day, over and over and over. One heck of a fine machine. Great design.

Suggested Improvements

Interior is not as pretty as it could be. Use less cheesy wood stuff, and richer leather. Use nicer stuff on interior a little. Looks too austere. And, new ones are too male looking - not so nice for ladies. I don't like the new look of the MDX as much as the old ones. But terrific car overall.