2004 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews 22

2004 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
2004 Acura MDX Fast & Fun
By bigJoe on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Acura with Mitsu tires drives like a dream. The unit is quiet, starts and accelerates very quickly and smoothly. I liked the fact that it's the only SUV with the governments ultra clean engine certification. The other thing I like about acura is there's only a few options.. most eveything is standard. Dual exhaust looks sharp I got the optional side boards for an added touch. excellent paint and fit and a standard sunroof are a plus. Front wheel drive with auto 4 wheel makes it sure footed in slipery weather.

Awsome Car!
By susieqz on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has got to be the best I have ever owned. I love everything about it. It drives like a dream. The sound system is great. The cabin is quiet. The seats are comfortable. It does just as advertised on gas mileage--even when using less than premium. It has every gadget I could ever want.

Only Gets Better
By MDXer on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my 2001 MDX in for the 2004. What a difference 3 years makes. The MDX drives better, is faster, more responsive and more comfortable then the 2001. The kids love the entertainment system.

smooth ride
By alibclan on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this vehicle handles great. at 80 mph it feels like it is travelling 55. tight around corners for an suv. it is also very comfortable inside, has lots of room and a very good sound system.

Pretty darn good
By mysimonj on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Just got a 2004 Touring RES/Nav 'cause I needed more space for the baby and cargo space to carry more than a golf bag in my bimmer. I knew that Acura always had a good reputation for overall refinement and quality and this vehicle does meet my expectations. Very smooth engine which is surprisingly quick, its cargo space is monstrous; ottoman, weber grill, you name it-it fits. Third row seating is practical for my minisized friends. Excellent vehicle with such practicality, truly an "UTILITY" vehicle.

It is OK
By Joanne Melanson on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Design flaw in retractable front seat belts causes the belts to snap back too quickly and hit the door jamb. The result is small nicks on the door casing that will only get worse as the car ages. Tape over the area helps diminish this problem. Fuel economy is not good on local travel but ok on highway. Third seat is useless.

Solid SUV
By rlb30 on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great, solid vehicle. Comfortable on a long trip, wide stance gives a very stable ride, bigger inside than it looks. Lot's of power. Don't know about the lackluster interior comments from some reviewers, but it is functional and fine with me. Only complaint I have is the gearshift could be better designed and easier to move between gears. Not as "off road" as my Jeep, but it doesn't claim to be. Also, I wouldn't buy it if I had to use it to tow much weight.

Perfect SUV
By Zoeyleigh on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car! Great to drive, hugs the road well. Roomy enough inside for kids,dogs and luggage. Fun to drive and sporty looking.

The best!!
By twilliama on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful SUV....I can't believe more people don't own an MDX. They are hands down the sharpest on the road. Drives like a sedan. Will keep this one!

Smooth drivng SUV
By hzbbgl on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Acura MDX is a fun to drive, it rides so smooth its like driving a smooth riding car. You don't feel like your driving a SUV becauses it low to the ground. The interior design is great, it even has a camera on the tail so when you are in reverse the screen were the navigator system is will show you what is behind. It has a voice activiated system for the navigator so you don't have to push any bottoms when you need driving directions. It has room for 7. It's worth the price.