185,000 Miles and still going strong!
By jms112997 on
2004 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've owned just about everything, this is the best vehicle I have owned. I still get about 19mpg mixed approaching 200k miles. Ordered it new, all options. Followed all major services thus far. There are not many vehicles out there that can go 2 car seats and a booster wide, have great cargo capacity, handles like a sedan, AWD (fantastic in the Michigan snow), and get great gas mileage, oh and the reliability: I've replaced one light bulb, one tail lightbulb and thats it. It has been in 3 different small accidents and just keeps going. Highly recommend anything honda/acura.
Favorite Features
The ride/suspension and handling. Navigation and Movie player are nice as well. I've always run regular unleaded though it 'requires' premium, no issues at all. ultra reliable and lots of other foreign cars.
Suggested Improvements
As with all hondas/acura's, the road noise is always an issue compared to the competition, engine barely makes any sounds, but windows are thin and they do not put a lot of insulation around their cars.