2003 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
acura suv fun to drive
By Maria Santos on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this is one of the best svus I ever drove

Very good
By Jason on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It drives wel in the rain, it's like there isn't any rain

Excellent Viehcle
By XDSHI on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth Handling Fuel Efficiency Spacious Interior Standard 7 seaters

Great SUV
By Lou123 on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove 9 different SUV's and this was by far the best one out there. It is perfect for me because I don't do allot of 4 wheel driving and I just need something to haul stuff and drive well in the snow. This SUV is smoother, faster and quieter than my Acura TL!

Not So Great MDX
By JoeMDX on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

This SUV has been nothing more than a major disappointment. Since purchasing the vehicle in Septemebr, the MDX has been back to the dealer four times for electrical problems, a battery problem and finally a brake problem. The dealer has been supportive and understanding but this MDX is a waste of money. We may have the one bad apple but this should never happen.

A Portable Entertainment Center
By NYDriver on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just picked up my new 2003 MDX and took it on a 7 hour drive. The performance and handling was superb. It was quite comfortable, particularly the seats, which felt a bit narrow at first, but provided great support over the long trip. The entertainment system is great, but I think that I will need to go back to college to figure out how to work the endless permutations (CD-front/DVD-Rear, DVD front/Rear, CD Changer-front/CD Rear, etc.) The vehicle provides great visibility and you feel comfortable at any speed.

2003 MDX
By Boston Guy on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent engine, I think its the best in its class. The torque band is very wide for a VTEC small 3.5L engine. The ride is quite and the handling is sporty. I have test drove about 10 SUV before I brought this Acura. I pay little more than I would like but I am very satify.

MDX: SUV You Can Really Count On
By Richard Alexander on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The MDX provides great handling with style. The seating is very comfortable and adjustable. Driving the vehicle is effortless as it provides excellent stability on and off the pavement with good acceleration. Because it drives like a sedan, I was surprised to discover that it is a highly capable off-road vehicle. For me, the MDX provides a perfect balance of luxury features, comfort and the performance you'd expect from an SUV. When I let my friends drive the MDX, it can be difficult to get keys back. Even if you don't like the idea of driving an SUV, you will find that driving the MDX is the coolest. Price-wise, it is an amazing value.

review
By L Faber on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This happens to be the best car I've ever purchased. Its classy, roomy, and handles beautifully. I have 2 children under the age of 4 that sit comfortably along with enough room for all the bags I have to take along. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for the ultimate luxury SUV.

Acura
By Acura on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Build quality; Interior materials; Passenger and cargo room Climate controls; Fuel economy; Navigation system controls These are good things about the acura. It is a great suv and it handles well in the rain.