2003 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews 28

2003 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Great all round SUV
By acuraman12 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Everything was great about this Vehicle. It rides and drives like an Honda/Acura car product. It has great power with the 260hp engine. There's no problem accelerating with four people inside. Note that the last 2 seats are good for short trips and are for kids at best. Just one nag. The interior driver door handle came with a defective molding setting but an Acura dealer took car of it without no hassle. I only give "build Quality" a "9" and all others 10. I used to have a '96 Honda Accord EX and it had no problems up to 134,600 miles (sold it afterwards) so I expect this SUV to last.

Disappointment
By Chnc on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

There is nothing really wrong with the Acura but there is nothing exciting about it either. Kinda cheap on the inside and outside and the vehicle isn't cheap. Bought one for my wife and it doesn't compare to the Volvo XC90 T6 that I bought. Price was close between the two but the Volvo is much nicer both on the inside and outside and has so many more safety features. A boring car that gets the job done but doesn't excite in anyway.

2003 MDX Touring
By frankyy on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched at least 10 SUV models including RX300, ML 320, ML 320, BMW X5 and Volvo XC 90). Acura MDX is the best one out there. Great value and Acura's high quality. Smoother than I expected.

2003 Acura MDX
By mellowbo on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ordered the 2003 6 months ago and it was worth the wait. Quiet, smooth and fun. Just plain makes allot of sense!

jmreissmdx
By jmreiss on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

outstanding suv. the voice activated navigation system with the rear backup camera is a must. this is the best suv for any price

Fun to Drive
By ECT on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great handling vehicle. It's amazing that the 20hp increase from the 2002 model to the 2003 model gives so much more acceleration power. Workmanship quality is superb- not even a minor defect found in first 10 days.

Love this car..er..truck
By MSH on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at several other SUV's before going to the Acura dealership. Was leaning heavily towards the RX300 and Highlander. Once we sat in the MDX and drove it though, we knew that it was the vehicle for us. Great room. Third seat is a nice benefit, even if it's never used. The engine is amazing. Plenty of power when you need it. And the ride is more car than truck like.

Wish I can get the 2003..
By TYP on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just when I thought I got the best car I can find for my needs.. I was prooven wrong.. The 2003 MDX have much more of cool stuff..

MDX 2003
By habkarkfl on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great and pleasent SUV ride.Great accelaration.

Love this Vehicle!!
By playfast on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my 2003 MDX/touring in early October and have been more than pleased with the ride and performance. I test drove quite a few luxury SUV's before deciding on this one and have not regretted the decision for one second. The build quality is superb. Am looking forward to my first big road trip over Thanksgiving!