2003 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
First 30 days...
By Franziska on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have drivent the acura mdx for over 30 days now and find it to provide me with a safety feeling... I am discouraged with the gas mileage I have only averaged 16 in the city and 20 on highway.

perfect SUV
By theprop on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Powerful, strong build. A car hit my MDX back bumper, MDX didn't scratch a bit, the other car broke the radiator and damaged most of the front parts. 14-22 mile per gal. Nav. system is accurate and fun, Calculator and calendar feature are great.

Finally got my MDX!!
By KathyV on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drove all the others, then put my name on the list for my MDX! Love it- comfy, sporty, great looking, wonderful handling and oh, so roomy! Have driven a Toyota since 1981...but Highlander, Sequoia, and RX didn't compare..had to move on to Acura!

I picked the right one!
By Robert R on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up the Silver MDX with the Navi and Quartz interior right after the new year. It's really a great SUV. The ride is smooth and very enjoyable. The engine is the perfect size and there is plenty of room for anything you would like to carry. I looked at several SUV's in the same price range and this one wins hands down. From what I see so far I did pick the right one.

Awesome Car
By ali3622 on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The MDX is the best car I have ever owned.

Great value in luxury category
By owahn on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Navigation system is simply amazing. Space is great, we can go with friends, 8 people not a problem. It's the first car where I actually need to study the manuals though because there are just so many gadgets. Fuel economy is said to be the best, so I feel ok about it, although I hope car makers will still be able to improve on this. The only snag was that I had to wait 3 months for the car.

Excellent performance in snow
By funcarmdx on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just coming back from a skip trip, I'm very satisfied with the excellent performance of MDX in icy and snowy roads. A fun car to drive!!

I love this vehicle !!!
By shag on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We had to wait 5 long months before we took home our beautiful MDX, but it was well worth the wait. Can't say enough great things about this SUV. It is so comfortable and easy to drive. Not to mention it is pretty classy looking to boot. I especially love the ease of raising/lowering the seats to fit our trunk needs.

After lots of research...a happy driver
By Hiker23 on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

A great deal of time was spent in researching and comparing vehicles (thank you Edmunds!). During our "quest" we looked at the Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, Nissan Pathfinder, Acura MDX, BMW X5 and Lexus GX470. All have great build quality but the value equation for the MDX was the best. It represented the perfect blend between family hauling, luxury, and "sportiness" for us. The 260 hp certainly gets it moving in a hurry (unsuspecting drivers are quickly dispatched to the rear-view mirror)but this is no Boxster S. Needless to say I expect to get atleast 10 years of faithful service from this great machine.

great car
By vfdvddssdvsvdsfds on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this is definetly the best value around the rx cost 40k and is small and rattly the ml320 has poor preformance and can fit the most. i love this car.