Worried after reading......
By hdavis39 on
2002 Acura MDX Touring 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I love my MDX. I am worried now that I have read the significant issues people have had with their transmission. I pray that I will not. I have over 163,000 miles on my car now and have never had any major issues. I changed the timing belt just to avoid future problems when I did a major maintenance. I will say with regard to safety that this vehicle has been safe. I have six children and I have had several people hit me and I rear ended someone once. The only damage to my car were mere scratches. It is built like a tank. Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones but so far I cannot complain. This is the best car that I have ever driven.
Favorite Features
I like the space since I have 6 children. It is comfortable and the leather seating is nice. The main thing that I love the best is that I feel safe in my car and I feel like my children are safer than they would be in another car.
Suggested Improvements
My CD player stinks. I have had to replace it 3 times and finally gave up and can only listen to the radio. The rear heater went out and was too expensice to repair. I really have not complaints other than this.