2002 Acura MDX Consumer Review: mdx to others

2002 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

mdx to others
By rawman on

2002 Acura MDX Touring 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased my MDX, I tried all the other competitors cars before making my final decision. The RX300, though quiet, was too soft and felt very small inside, even though outside it was very little different from the MDX. The BMW was quick, but again, very small inside and very stiff in normal driving. The Mercedes was a joke. We bought it at Hopkins Acura in Redwood City. They were great. No markup and no pre-accessorizing. I only had to wait 4 months to get my car. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Except for rear mud guards, everything you could want is already on the MDX. We did add running boards. The navigation system is unbelievable. We found a Chinese restaurant in Bakerfield last week using just the navigation system to find it.

We noticed some wind noise at 80 miles per hour. Found it was coming from the roof rack. Not an issue at all once we took off the ski rack portion.