Exactly What we were looking for
By oc mom on
2002 Acura MDX Touring 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
My husband and I looked for over a year for a new vehicle that would accomadate an expanding family but not burden our limited garage space with a removeable 3rd seat. We have very specific requirments; COMFORTABLE 3rd seat that folded into the body, enough cargo space for possible mid-size furniture purchases, great safety rating, good gas milage, and it had to feel like we weren't driving a school bus. THE MDX FIT ALL OF OUR REQUIRMNET AND THEN SOME! Pick-up is great, getting on the freeway in Southern California is not longer scary. Visual is great - I can see my kids in the back seat as well as all the cars around me.
Favorite Features
The directional screen shows you N, S, E, or W. average miles per gallon and how many miles you have left in your tank. In body 3rd seat - use it when you want - when you don't there is not removal or storage! The tilt down passanger rear view mirror when you go in reverse is so cool.
Suggested Improvements
Better cup holder placement in the rear. The screen is very distracting but you get used to it. A little louder than I would prefer. The CD player needs to show the title or artist of the CD in the player.