2002 Acura MDX Consumer Review: 2002 Acura MDX Touring

2002 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2002 Acura MDX Touring
By gensaco on

2002 Acura MDX Touring 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After owning 9 vehicles this being the 10th, I find it to be the best yet. Considering I was hell-bent on buying a hybrid suv, I'm pleasantly surprised how easily I changed my mind after taking mine for a test drive. I love it more each time I get in. Hate to get out when I get home, could drive it forever. All the interior controls are placed well for easy access. Roomy interior. The ride was a tad stiffer than an Equinox but I do love the way it handles. May be due to too much air in the tires. Great on icy roads. Nice tight turning radius. Unless they make drastic changes, I'm fairly certain I'll buy another in 3 yrs. All the bells & whistles are great. The MDX fits me like a glove.

Heated power seats, sunroof, handling, chrome sport bars, sound system, tilt down psgr. mirror, woodgrain, separate rear climate control,i ntegrated garage door opener, cupholders, heated mirrors, rear door opens upward as opposed to sideways makes for easier accessibility, steering wheel controls, memory seats

2nd row seating should fold flat, auto headlights are a must, rear camera for backing up, hate the rear pass. windows not going all the way down - should at least have the option of doing so, would like the center rear seatbelt to be detachable from roof, get rid of ashtray, telescoping steering wheel.