1995 Acura Legend Consumer Review: Ten Years Old....

1995 Acura Legend Sedan - Consumer Review

Ten Years Old....
By harsiese on

1995 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend recently and I cannot stay out of it! For a ten year old car, I was surprised at how new it felt. Aside from some slight wear on the driver's seat, I would not be able to tell it's as old as it is. Coworkers keep asking if it's a 2006, which feels nice. Aside from the rough shift from 1st to 2nd gear in the auto trans , which I've been told is how this trans always has worked, it's fine. Except the cupholder [singular!], which also leaves much to be desired. I've always owned American cars, but my mind has definitely been changed. I'm going to drive the wheels off this one, for sure.

The heated seats and 230hp V6 rock. I like the CD changer, which is something I left off my old car. I know it's not a powerful system, but I'm impressed with how well it plays even the most damaged CDs from my collection.

The cupholder! My gosh, I have been used to my American economy car that has cupholders that can hold anything. I have to buy new coffee mugs to carry in this car. And I can only order medium size drinks when ordering out. It's a very small price to pay, though.