1995 Acura Legend Consumer Review: Finally a LEGEND owner

1995 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Review

Finally a LEGEND owner
By DannyBoy on

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I just turned 35 and have loved the Legend coupes since 91. Never got around to owning one until now. I decided to buy and sat and waited for a year until the perfect one found me. I am now a proud owner of a white 95 LS coupe with 67k original miles in spectacular shape, its 2007 and it has 67,000 miles, I am on cloud nine The car looks stunning (to me), interior is immaculate and it drives fantastic. I actually turned in a 2006 Audi A4 I thought about keeping until I purchased this car. It will be pampered until I can no longer drive anymore. And then I will still keep it.

Absolutely love the exterior styling of the 2nd gen coupes. Classy and aggressive in one package. The styling has definitely lived on and has not lost a beat.

I will be replacing the auto gearshift knob. It's freaking long, looks like it belongs in a plane or something. That's got to be the only thing that has not stood the test of time with the styling of this beauty.