Driving pleasure
By gs4amg on
1995 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan
This vehicle was well-maintained by the previous owner, and had low mileage. It is one of the few six-speeds made in 95. Acceleration and handling are outstanding. For highway driving the fuel economy (28 mpg) is terrific. The interior leather shows wear. Were it not for the absolutely horrible BOSE stereo in the car, a recall candidate if there ever was one, this car would be a 10. It is a wonderful car to drive. My only regret is that I live so close to where I work.
Favorite Features
The engine and the manual six-speed transmission is a hard combination to beat. The Type II engine puts out 230 hp. 80 mph comes at about 2200 rpm in sixth. You are not even in the power band. The audio controls on the steering wheel are nice except for the audio system that they control.
Suggested Improvements
Take the BOSE stereo, please. Where is my hammer. It is a total and utter piece of garbage, easily the worst feature of the car. The 95 version appears suffer from the same performance problems as in the earlier models that were subject to recall.