1995 Acura Legend L Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Still a great car
By Janice on 05/30/08 23:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I have owned my car for 12 years. I recently have had some work done; cv boots inner and outer, new tires etc., but in all these years other than normal maintenance it has been terrific. I love this car and although i also own a jaguar i just can't sell or trade it. It looks great, never had any accidents, only 80000 miles. So although it is 13 years old it still looks great and I still get compliments on the car. Can't beat that.

Luxury You Love - LS Coupe
By 95 LS Coupe du Monde on 04/04/08 21:09 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Ditched my 2001 Mercedes E320 for a much more fun to drive LS Coupe. Love the car, love the cost, and love the inexpensive service. This car is 13 years old and still looks and drives like new.

Finally a LEGEND owner
By DannyBoy on 05/24/07 15:39 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I just turned 35 and have loved the Legend coupes since 91. Never got around to owning one until now. I decided to buy and sat and waited for a year until the perfect one found me. I am now a proud owner of a white 95 LS coupe with 67k original miles in spectacular shape, its 2007 and it has 67,000 miles, I am on cloud nine The car looks stunning (to me), interior is immaculate and it drives fantastic. I actually turned in a 2006 Audi A4 I thought about keeping until I purchased this car. It will be pampered until I can no longer drive anymore. And then I will still keep it.

Buy it and Never sell it !!
By Best Car ever ! on 10/12/06 13:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 95 Legend LS 4 door in 2000 with 85,000k. Six years later, it now has 207,000. It runs like brand new without any major repairs. I've seen many with over 300k. The steering is as tight as it was the day I bought it. This is the best car I have ever owned and still love it after 6 years. My best suggestion: buy any parts from Acura - the quality is unmatched by a local parts house.

No you can't have it!!
By ken church on 09/16/06 15:53 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Bought this car 6 months ago and it has been absolutley superb! Great reliability, really good performance for an auto, great sound from the engine and great looks. I probably won't give this car up any time soon. wish it got better fuel economy but it makes up for it in acceleration. CHICKS DIG THE CAR.

Enduring Beauty
By Rob Smith on 04/28/06 12:57 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend SE 4dr Sedan

Now with 204,000 miles I continue to be amazed with the quiet strength and grace that this car demonstrates at rest and in motion. Routine maintenance still all that is needed and mileage not bad in low to mid 20's. A great highway cruiser or country road hugger. I think I'll just keep it...

She's a KEEPER !!!!
By Stephanie Joy on 12/29/05 16:16 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

I have had by Acura now for 3 yrs & it has about 158k miles. I am a realtor & this car has been soooo reliable & enjoyable. It rides & looks great. I was considering treating myself to something newer like the 2004 Infiniti M45 or 2004 BMW 5 series. However, after reading the reviews I don't know.... I already have a jewel !!

Ten Years Old....
By harsiese on 12/22/05 14:27 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend recently and I cannot stay out of it! For a ten year old car, I was surprised at how new it felt. Aside from some slight wear on the driver's seat, I would not be able to tell it's as old as it is. Coworkers keep asking if it's a 2006, which feels nice. Aside from the rough shift from 1st to 2nd gear in the auto trans , which I've been told is how this trans always has worked, it's fine. Except the cupholder [singular!], which also leaves much to be desired. I've always owned American cars, but my mind has definitely been changed. I'm going to drive the wheels off this one, for sure.

Love of my life!
By jasonatl29 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I'm an accountant who makes about $50k a year. The lease on my '99 Accord ended in 6/04 and I was planning on buying an '02 Accord. The dealer had my '95 Legend on the used lot and I fell in love. I bought it with only 62k miles on it and now it has just over 90k. I'll drive it until it dies! This thing is amazing. I want to find another low mileage one to garage until this one wears out...it's that good!

Best Legend ever made
By paganpink on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

With the 230 horse motor and sports suspension this bulltproof reliable Acura will outrun and outhandle anything made in Europe in it's price range and have reliability as well! It has everything from heated seats and moonroof, to 4 wheel ABS, but mainly it is just fun to drive. And if a 525 BMW wants to play...