Used 1995 Acura Legend L Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Legend Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

The Best Used Sedan on the Market?
By ivorytickler

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

We bought our '95 Legend L in 2001 with 72K on it and it now shows 126K. All service has been done by Acura, and it has proved the most reliable, durable, fun-to-drive vehicle we've ever owned. Fantastic handling, lots of room, tremendous Bose sound system, very comfortable on the road, and nowhere near the running costs of a Mercedes or BMW (which it will spank on occasion). These cars are now ridiculously inexpensive on the used car market, and many consumers as well as Acura Service Managers insist this is the best car Acura ever made. If you don't know about these cars and are looking for a great used sedan buy, you owe it to yourself to check one out. You won't be disappointed!

Subtle styling, bullet-proof engine, excellent driving dynamics and interior ergonomics, great Bose sound system, "legend"-ary reliability.

The lower lip of the front bumper is low enough to scrape against parking berms and/or curbs and possibly pull away from its mountings; the good news is, the dealership can easily re-fasten the unit to its original position for a nominal fee...and I wish we'd gotten the LS model with the (standard) heated seats.

Love of my life!
By jasonatl29

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I'm an accountant who makes about $50k a year. The lease on my '99 Accord ended in 6/04 and I was planning on buying an '02 Accord. The dealer had my '95 Legend on the used lot and I fell in love. I bought it with only 62k miles on it and now it has just over 90k. I'll drive it until it dies! This thing is amazing. I want to find another low mileage one to garage until this one wears out...it's that good!

The seats are very comfortable. I have one of the rare 5-speed sedans, so performance is awesome. And there's the traditonal Honda low slung driver's position.

Well, it is almost ten years old, so most complaints seem trite. I wish for a better stereo and too bad it missed out on the Honda VTEC wave.

Extremely Happy Acura Owner
By EstherRaquel

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I have had my Legend for almost 7 years; drove it off of the showroom floor at just 2 years old w/about 18k miles and all I have had to do to it since then is fill it w/gas and the regular maintenance (tires, brakes, 1 tune-up, 1 light bulb), literally. I love, love, love it and it will be hard when it comes time to trade it in, but know it will be for another Acura, the MDX.

Stereo controls on steering wheels; leather; Bose sound system.

Outside of additional options, can't think of improvements on this car.

95 Acura Legend Sedan
By dhassell

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I've had excellent service from this car - it now has 130000 miles with only normal service, incl. timing belt. Seem to have transmission overheating problem - no resolution yet. I loved the color - Champagne gold with gold lettering.

Leather upholstery, convenient controls.

Inside of wheel well liners in front all came loose and rubbed on tires until I cut them off. They need to be fastened better to withstand the wear and tear.

LEGEND
By kurzinsky

1995 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

ONE OF A KIND, LEGENDS WILL RUN FOR 300K NO PROBLEM!!!

BODY STYLE