1995 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
A Car Way B4 Its Time
By Pdiddy on 10/26/08 23:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 3 years ago,it had 75,000 miles on it and now i have 95,000 and it still not broken in. And I'm so sad I have to sell because of my son. Car seats will not fit in the back seats. Otherwise I love this car.

1995 Acura Legend Coupe
By rodgag on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is one terrific car! Typical Acura quality - we have owned three Acuras, and one is better than the other.

The last car I will ever buy
By msmchele on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I just barely squeaked in my 3rd Legend at the end of the 1995 model year. Although I don't drive a lot, every one of the 39000 miles I have put on this car have been enjoyable. Even after 8 yrs, I still get comments on it where ever I go. The service managers at the Acura dealers want to buy it from me on the spot and they tell me NOT to ever trade it in on anything else,even a new Acura because the Legend is a legend in it's own time and will never be duplicated. I love this car! No problems of any kind, I will never give it up!

Legend Coupe
By rmoch on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This was my dream car - have put over 100,000 miles on it and still love it. There has been no other car made that has turned my head. I get more comments about this car wherever I go.