Used 1995 Acura Legend Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Legend LS Coupe Still Great after 15 YRS
By ronshelby

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

My 1995 Legend LS Coupe still looks and drives like a new car. No fluid leaks, no problems, and no complaints. Love cruising in it when I'm home. Too bad Honda hasn't ever built a replacement for it. The Legend Coupe is still a great car and the Bose Stereo remains wonderful.

Handling, ride, interior and reliability

More power baby!!!

A Car Way B4 Its Time
By Pdiddy

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 3 years ago,it had 75,000 miles on it and now i have 95,000 and it still not broken in. And I'm so sad I have to sell because of my son. Car seats will not fit in the back seats. Otherwise I love this car.

The handle, the style

That premium gas will kill you.

Still a great car
By Janice

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have owned my car for 12 years. I recently have had some work done; cv boots inner and outer, new tires etc., but in all these years other than normal maintenance it has been terrific. I love this car and although i also own a jaguar i just can't sell or trade it. It looks great, never had any accidents, only 80000 miles. So although it is 13 years old it still looks great and I still get compliments on the car. Can't beat that.

Luxury You Love - LS Coupe
By 95 LS Coupe du Monde

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Ditched my 2001 Mercedes E320 for a much more fun to drive LS Coupe. Love the car, love the cost, and love the inexpensive service. This car is 13 years old and still looks and drives like new.

Luxury, handling, Bose stereo, interior and looks

more power

Finally a LEGEND owner
By DannyBoy

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I just turned 35 and have loved the Legend coupes since 91. Never got around to owning one until now. I decided to buy and sat and waited for a year until the perfect one found me. I am now a proud owner of a white 95 LS coupe with 67k original miles in spectacular shape, its 2007 and it has 67,000 miles, I am on cloud nine The car looks stunning (to me), interior is immaculate and it drives fantastic. I actually turned in a 2006 Audi A4 I thought about keeping until I purchased this car. It will be pampered until I can no longer drive anymore. And then I will still keep it.

Absolutely love the exterior styling of the 2nd gen coupes. Classy and aggressive in one package. The styling has definitely lived on and has not lost a beat.

I will be replacing the auto gearshift knob. It's freaking long, looks like it belongs in a plane or something. That's got to be the only thing that has not stood the test of time with the styling of this beauty.