1995 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Legend LS Coupe Still Great after 15 YRS
By ronshelby on 02/10/10 15:44 PM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

My 1995 Legend LS Coupe still looks and drives like a new car. No fluid leaks, no problems, and no complaints. Love cruising in it when I'm home. Too bad Honda hasn't ever built a replacement for it. The Legend Coupe is still a great car and the Bose Stereo remains wonderful.

A Car Way B4 Its Time
By Pdiddy on 10/26/08 23:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I bought this car 3 years ago,it had 75,000 miles on it and now i have 95,000 and it still not broken in. And I'm so sad I have to sell because of my son. Car seats will not fit in the back seats. Otherwise I love this car.

Still a great car
By Janice on 05/30/08 23:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have owned my car for 12 years. I recently have had some work done; cv boots inner and outer, new tires etc., but in all these years other than normal maintenance it has been terrific. I love this car and although i also own a jaguar i just can't sell or trade it. It looks great, never had any accidents, only 80000 miles. So although it is 13 years old it still looks great and I still get compliments on the car. Can't beat that.

Luxury You Love - LS Coupe
By 95 LS Coupe du Monde on 04/04/08 21:09 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Ditched my 2001 Mercedes E320 for a much more fun to drive LS Coupe. Love the car, love the cost, and love the inexpensive service. This car is 13 years old and still looks and drives like new.

Finally a LEGEND owner
By DannyBoy on 05/24/07 15:39 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I just turned 35 and have loved the Legend coupes since 91. Never got around to owning one until now. I decided to buy and sat and waited for a year until the perfect one found me. I am now a proud owner of a white 95 LS coupe with 67k original miles in spectacular shape, its 2007 and it has 67,000 miles, I am on cloud nine The car looks stunning (to me), interior is immaculate and it drives fantastic. I actually turned in a 2006 Audi A4 I thought about keeping until I purchased this car. It will be pampered until I can no longer drive anymore. And then I will still keep it.

No you can't have it!!
By ken church on 09/16/06 15:53 PM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Bought this car 6 months ago and it has been absolutley superb! Great reliability, really good performance for an auto, great sound from the engine and great looks. I probably won't give this car up any time soon. wish it got better fuel economy but it makes up for it in acceleration. CHICKS DIG THE CAR.

1995 Acura Legend Coupe
By rodgag on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is one terrific car! Typical Acura quality - we have owned three Acuras, and one is better than the other.

The last car I will ever buy
By msmchele on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I just barely squeaked in my 3rd Legend at the end of the 1995 model year. Although I don't drive a lot, every one of the 39000 miles I have put on this car have been enjoyable. Even after 8 yrs, I still get comments on it where ever I go. The service managers at the Acura dealers want to buy it from me on the spot and they tell me NOT to ever trade it in on anything else,even a new Acura because the Legend is a legend in it's own time and will never be duplicated. I love this car! No problems of any kind, I will never give it up!

Pocket-rockets beware!
By 6 Speed Manual on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

To sum this up in one sentance: these cars rule. Once owned a 92 L coupe (which I loved), and after the accident, I went and picked up the 95 LS 6-speed. Even for a heavy Japanese car, it flies with the manual (which makes up for the low end torque). 0- 60mph in 6.3 seconds means you'll have so much fun smoking ricers and giving 5.0s a run for their money. On top of that, styling is immortal, fuel economy in 6th gear is great and tranny stable (even 30mhp cruising!), and reliability is better than the that of brand new cars. They are Legends ....enough said.

Legend Coupe
By rmoch on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This was my dream car - have put over 100,000 miles on it and still love it. There has been no other car made that has turned my head. I get more comments about this car wherever I go.