Used 1995 Acura Legend LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Legend LS Coupe Still Great after 15 YRS
By ronshelby

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

My 1995 Legend LS Coupe still looks and drives like a new car. No fluid leaks, no problems, and no complaints. Love cruising in it when I'm home. Too bad Honda hasn't ever built a replacement for it. The Legend Coupe is still a great car and the Bose Stereo remains wonderful.

Handling, ride, interior and reliability

More power baby!!!

Still a great car
By Janice

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I have owned my car for 12 years. I recently have had some work done; cv boots inner and outer, new tires etc., but in all these years other than normal maintenance it has been terrific. I love this car and although i also own a jaguar i just can't sell or trade it. It looks great, never had any accidents, only 80000 miles. So although it is 13 years old it still looks great and I still get compliments on the car. Can't beat that.

Luxury You Love - LS Coupe
By 95 LS Coupe du Monde

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Ditched my 2001 Mercedes E320 for a much more fun to drive LS Coupe. Love the car, love the cost, and love the inexpensive service. This car is 13 years old and still looks and drives like new.

Luxury, handling, Bose stereo, interior and looks

more power

Finally a LEGEND owner
By DannyBoy

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I just turned 35 and have loved the Legend coupes since 91. Never got around to owning one until now. I decided to buy and sat and waited for a year until the perfect one found me. I am now a proud owner of a white 95 LS coupe with 67k original miles in spectacular shape, its 2007 and it has 67,000 miles, I am on cloud nine The car looks stunning (to me), interior is immaculate and it drives fantastic. I actually turned in a 2006 Audi A4 I thought about keeping until I purchased this car. It will be pampered until I can no longer drive anymore. And then I will still keep it.

Absolutely love the exterior styling of the 2nd gen coupes. Classy and aggressive in one package. The styling has definitely lived on and has not lost a beat.

I will be replacing the auto gearshift knob. It's freaking long, looks like it belongs in a plane or something. That's got to be the only thing that has not stood the test of time with the styling of this beauty.

No you can't have it!!
By ken church

1995 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Bought this car 6 months ago and it has been absolutley superb! Great reliability, really good performance for an auto, great sound from the engine and great looks. I probably won't give this car up any time soon. wish it got better fuel economy but it makes up for it in acceleration. CHICKS DIG THE CAR.

All the electronic luxury items (heated seats, stearing wheel controls etc.). The sound of that lovely V6 and it's performance. The seats are excellent and the quality of the interior is extremly high (esp with the burled wallnut trim).

Better fuel economy.