Wish Acura Still Made Them...!
By cecurr on
1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan
I bought my 1994 LS Sedan used in 1999 from Acura dealer with 52,000 miles. This is by far the most reliable and best built car I've ever owned or driven. The exterior design is timeless. The body and interior components are fitted superbly. The paint is as good as it gets. I have 101,000 mile on it now and it is as quiet and tight as the day i bought it. I've had to replace the master cylinder, but only routine maintenance aside from that. Great looks and great gas mileage (19 city / 24 highway). Everthing about this car is excellent and reliable. I see why it was named "Legend". I don't understand why Acura dropped it. Every time I drive it, someone asks if I want to see it.
Favorite Features
Exterior body design and fit. Beautiful Taupe color. Solid build quality. Not one rattle, or gap after 11 years. Weatherstripping is like new. Windows, doors, trunk and hood open/close like new. No wind noise. Low and easy maintenance. High Quality interior components.
Suggested Improvements
Better adjustablity on driver and passenger seats. Both a little too low for tall person.