Easily my favorite car ever
By legendsareborn on
1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan
Of all the cars I have owned in my life, the Legend is my very favorite. I owned an L model prior to owning the faster, six-speed GS, and other than being only slightly less sporty, it was just as fun to drive, and equally reliable. I have owned a 5 series BMW before, and it equals the fun-factor of the Legend. Performance wise, the Legend beat the BMW though. Fun, very fast, and above all, the Legend, unlike a lot of Japanese cars, in my opinion, has loads of character, charisma, spirit. The stereo is simply astounding. I've never been so satisfied with a car before, and I am not interested in selling it.
Favorite Features
Love the engine: it can pull like nobody's business above 3000 rpm, and it doesn't sound bad either. Leaves your Euro Alfa Romeos, VWs and Peugots totally in the dust, just wish I could take it to Europe when I travel there...
Suggested Improvements
The brakes could be heavier-duty. I agree that low-end torque is not great, but driving style can compensate for that. Other than that I have one serious complaint: HONDA STOPPED BUILDING THE LEGEND! Please consider bringing it back!