Beautiful But Hungry Car
By Kamrul on
1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan
I bought this car in the summer of '05. The milage was 10800 when I bought it. This car is just awesome. Sharp design and very smooth engine. I don't know of any car this old and still drives so smoothly. However, I had to put a lot of money in it. Soon after I bought it, I had to replace the water pump and master cylinder (for brake) after I experienced over heating of the engine plus seal the leak in the rear differential. I also had to replace the shocks/struts as they were worn out. Well, for now the car is giving very good service. Other than spending so much behind the car I'm very with the car. I plan to keep this car until it completely breaks down.
Favorite Features
Engine, interior and exterior design, 4 drive gears (1-2-D3-D4) which I sometimes use to drive like manual car, power seat, pwr and telescope steering, heated mirrors, sunroof, handling. Fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
GAS MILAGE!!! Extremely poor gas milage. I'm getting 13 to 14 mpg in new york city and maybe around 20 hwy. But the gas milage should higher. I'd like the 0-60 time to be faster. Transmission shift from 1st gear to 2nd gear isn't very smooth.