1994 Acura Legend Consumer Reviews 5

1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
A Classic
By JayGee on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this certified used car from the dealer in 1997 with 30,000 miles. I now have over 100,000 miles, with no major problems. The reliability of this car is awesome. My only problem is rust. I have to take it to the body shop every spring to stop the cancer from spreading. As a result, it still looks beautiful, and it runs as well as the day I bought it. I plan to keep it indefinitely, because I just don't see any other car that I like as well for less than $50,000.

Easily my favorite car ever
By legendsareborn on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

Of all the cars I have owned in my life, the Legend is my very favorite. I owned an L model prior to owning the faster, six-speed GS, and other than being only slightly less sporty, it was just as fun to drive, and equally reliable. I have owned a 5 series BMW before, and it equals the fun-factor of the Legend. Performance wise, the Legend beat the BMW though. Fun, very fast, and above all, the Legend, unlike a lot of Japanese cars, in my opinion, has loads of character, charisma, spirit. The stereo is simply astounding. I've never been so satisfied with a car before, and I am not interested in selling it.

thought would share
By Cez Z on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I have 210k miles. Looked up some cars in the past but none would drive and look like this. People still stop me to say how great the car looks or if I want to sell. Always do the scheduled maintenance, now only every 30k miles (this is much much I drive a year now). Except for this I didnt spend more than $1k on problems, and the car had to be towed just once over its 210k miles when the ignition messed up. So what I do? I repainted it, just put new leather on the seats, will replace mats and a few things, and drive another 210k miles I guess. And then give it to my son.

One of my dream car
By KA7 GS on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

This is my 5th used car i owned 1st-3rd was accord 1990,1991,1992 4th car was prelude VTEC 1993 now I drive Legend GS 1994 I bought it use this year at has 126000 on the odo but since the previous owner take care that car like a baby, it run smoothly from IL to NY in 13 hours. and doesnt give me any problem till now.

Very much a Legend
By ESP on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

A great car all-around. Powerful, smooth, elegant-looking, luxuriant (even foe 2003, let alone for 1994), reliable, very well-made. A very satisying car to drive. The gas mileage (15-18 mpg in my experience of mixed driving) can be viewed as a necessary levy for the beautiful and pleasing ride offered.

Best Car I've ever owned
By DMB5403 on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

When I purchased my Legend, new in 1994, I never thought I'd still own it in 2003. I love this car! It has never had any problems, and is still fun to drive. I started looking at new cars in 2000, just because I've always gotten a new car every 5-6 years, but I have yet to find a car that drives and looks as good as my ( now old) Legend Coupe. I may drive this car forever--- it sure seems like it will run forever.

One of best sedans ever built.
By wilecoyotertcw on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

This is one of the best looking body styles ever put into a sedan. The appearance of this car is timeless.

Great Car
By Alik on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Best car of the 90's

Best Used Car Buy Ever
By DHC on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used (or rather certified pre-owned) with 41,000 miles on it. It now has close to 150,000 and shows no sign of slowing down. I originally bought the car because I needed a nice front-wheel drive car for long-distance driving in upstate NY which can be serious snow country in the winter. The car never let me down and provided an excellent ride along the way. Most Acura/Honda folks still lament that the Legend was replaced with the RL. Reliability has been superb with only basic wear items needing to be replaced (timing belt, brake pad/rotors, belts).

This is the BEST!!
By slkman99 on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

WoW! This car is utterly amazing! I'm a car dealer and I've driven other cars such as BMW 328i Sedan, Audi A4, Honda Accord, Mercedes E320, & Acura 3.2 TL (2002). NONE of those cars measure up to what the Legend offers. The Legend has quality that is UNSURPASSED! I have loved mine since day one and I have NO intentions on ever selling this car. Even if I win the lottery and become one of the richest people in America, I will still park my 1994 Acura Legend L Sedan next to my Ferrari F40 & Bentley Arnage Turbo in my garage.