Used 1994 Acura Legend Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Truly a Legend
By chip

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and I drove it into the ground (traded it in on a new TL). The Legend was a great car. It was traded in with 275,000 miles on it with only a few problems. The only reason I traded it was because I got hit 3 times in a 1 month period (none of the accidents were my fault). I am convinced that the electrical system started to have issues after getting in the first accident. I loved that car so much I actually want to buy another one.

The engine, radio controls on steering wheel (hard to find in 1994), paint and leather quality.

None.

Still a stylish sports coupe
By Stephen Williams

1994 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Well, I bought this vehicle on eBay 2 years ago from a gentleman in TX. I previously had a 1994 Legend L sedan bought new. But I always wanted an LS Coupe. I admit I'm biased, but I still think its one of the nicest looking sports coupes every made. Mine has 185,000 miles on it, and the engine shows no real sign of dying anytime some. I've had to replace the normal things - driveshaft boots etc, but that's to be expected. Its reliable, fast and stylish - I love it.

Styling, comfort, features, reliability.

Some parts tough to get, like trim pieces. But its 13 model years old now!

The Living LEGEND
By maracura91

1994 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

This is hands down the best automobile that i've ever owned, and this is my second legend. This is truly a vehicle far ahead of its time and I love it, plain and simple.

Body style, telescopic steering wheel/w memory seat, leather, 4 wheel abs, dual airbags, power sunroof, rear window function, in a coupe, self sealing doors, too much to list, as they say.

Too late for improvements, the legend lives on by the love of their owners, which there are thousands through out the world.

What A Car
By Pete

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Came out of an 98 BMW 540i. Bought my Acura with only 65,000 on it in Sept of 06. Haven't looked back yet. What a classic design and the interior looks better and feels better than my BMW. I wish I could have had this car years ago.

I love the handling and the design of exterior and interior.

I wish they made more cupholders back in 1994.

'94 Legend
By ParallaX49

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

An exceptional car. "Precision crafted performance" was completely acurate. This is a car that has lasted my family 12 years and still runs flawlessly. It has seen the garage next to it filled by four different cars over the years, but the Legend outlasted them all.

Hands down the engine. the 3.2L V-6 still pulls hard enough to outrun much newer and more expensive cars with a minimum of fuss.

The only downside to this car is the four-speed automatic. The car would be much better served with a more agressively geared 5-speed.