1994 Acura Legend Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
The Legend Continues
By Nick on 07/01/05 13:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Great car! Dont know why they stopped making them. Runs smooth. Car feels like it glides on the rode

High marks for this car
By GS_TWO on 04/01/05 20:24 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

This car is wonderful. Lots of character, style, and performance. I agree with another post on this site, that the brakes are a little too light-weight for this car.The six speed Legend is legendary on performance, though. Highway cruising, accelerating, this car does it effortlessly. If you own one, hang onto it. This car may become a prized collector's item in twenty years or so. I'm not letting go of mine.

Best car I have ever owned !!!
By Kelly Wood on 03/12/05 21:16 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I love it. It handles great, will do 140 mph andget 23 mpg on the highway. I sell new cars. There is none on the lot that comes close to this car. I would have to buy a new Caddie STS to get close. Being it is 11 years old and still has its looks, it will be hard to replace.

A Legend Lover Forever
By Sebi on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I had bought the legend on 05, 2002 at a local car auction. Previously i have owned 3 different cars, among my favorite is my 87 toyota camry. I have to say that this is the best car i have ever driven, i love everything about it. The interior is just beautiful, wood trim, big dials. The radio and cruise control 3-style buttons are right on the steering wheel.

Legend Forever...and ever
By dwinston on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

My Legend has 145,000 miles now and I still can't justify selling it in spite of temptations such as the new 2004 Acura TL with 270 hp. The new car doesn't feel faster or better than my old Legend in spite of more cup holders. Darn it. I'm having to resort to looking at high $ cars with 350+ hp to even consider selling.

Legend Review
By WWW on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I have 2 other friends with the same car and we all agree this is a great car. I will definitely buy another Acura if I ever need to.

my first car
By JDM 808 on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

this is my first car for me, i bought it with 128,000 miles on it. about 2 weeks later, the water pump wont out (common for that much miles). i tested it out 1/4 mile and it ran a 16.291 (btw: it's an automatic) with one mod to it, the performance chip and the top speed i've reached was 120.

Legendary
By Legendary on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Timeless looks, good from any angle. A smooth ride combined with good noise dampening takes your mind off of whatever traffic conditions you are in. Add to that an 8 speaker Bose sound system with an excellant climate control system and you are in driver's bliss.

A Classic
By JayGee on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I bought this certified used car from the dealer in 1997 with 30,000 miles. I now have over 100,000 miles, with no major problems. The reliability of this car is awesome. My only problem is rust. I have to take it to the body shop every spring to stop the cancer from spreading. As a result, it still looks beautiful, and it runs as well as the day I bought it. I plan to keep it indefinitely, because I just don't see any other car that I like as well for less than $50,000.

Easily my favorite car ever
By legendsareborn on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Of all the cars I have owned in my life, the Legend is my very favorite. I owned an L model prior to owning the faster, six-speed GS, and other than being only slightly less sporty, it was just as fun to drive, and equally reliable. I have owned a 5 series BMW before, and it equals the fun-factor of the Legend. Performance wise, the Legend beat the BMW though. Fun, very fast, and above all, the Legend, unlike a lot of Japanese cars, in my opinion, has loads of character, charisma, spirit. The stereo is simply astounding. I've never been so satisfied with a car before, and I am not interested in selling it.