Used 1994 Acura Legend Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Awesomeness
By justASK1

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

This car has aggressive, yet smooth styling, and is very good-looking inside and out. Great for the value: I think the car is awesome. Many great features like heated leather seats, heated mirrors, 4 wheel abs disc brakes, fully automatic climate control, 6 disc cd changer, etc. Mileage is somewhat poor, but that's to be expected since the car weighs 3500 pounds and has a drag coefficient of .34 (not very aerodynamic even for a sedan). I believe the poor mileage is also due to the ambiguity of the 4-speed automatic transmission, and although the car has a lockup torque- converter, the fact that the engine was mounted longitudinally contributes to power losses in drivetrain.

Reliability, interior and exterior styling.

Needs more than one cupholder.

14 years old and looking great
By SJB

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I always was allured by the body style of the Legend. Even after the fact that it is a 14 yr old car the design is unsurpassed. The Legend was way ahead of it's time. I bought this car with 120k and the motor is as if it was off the showroom floor. It squaks the tires from 1st to 2nd gear, without me trying. It is luxury and sport wrapped into one. 'Nough said!!!

I love the programmed seat and telescopic steering wheel setting.

Have no complaints other than the paint could have been of a higher quality. My hood has fading spots on it.

Last Forever?
By Order the Schnitzel

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I have had only the most minor of problems with this car: the little plate at the top of the shifter that tells where the gears are fell off, I had to replace the radiator twice, everything else was normal wear and tear. Why would anyone want to pay upwards of $20K to get a new car? Is the GPS or XM radio that important? Get the portable versions for cryin out loud.

Smooth shifting, responsive. Lots of room, beautiful exterior.

Bring it back!

A true Legend-should bring em' back
By UNITY

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I may be biased but this car is phenomenal! Everyone who sees my car thinks it's a much newer model than it really is and I let them believe it. Even my mechanic is surprised at what good shape this 14 year old car is in. This car has torque. Parts are expensive but who cares 'cause if you take good care of it the car probably won't break down anyway. An all around good, stylish, dependable, comfortable, reliable car & girls love it. Thank you Honda.

Reliability, speed, comfort, styling, creature comforts.

Bring the Legend back-they should have never stopped making them???! If the Camaro and GTO deserve a comeback then mostly certainly the Legend does too.

Best car I came across!
By Clo

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

This car has given me everything I could ever asked for! I am running on 300k miles and counting the only problems I have encountered are fuel pump relay, starter, and alternator! With that many miles what else can I ask for.

Where can I start? Honda struck gold with the Legend?

Install reliable relays! Bring it back on the market!