1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Still a stylish sports coupe
By Stephen Williams on 01/08/07 14:08 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Well, I bought this vehicle on eBay 2 years ago from a gentleman in TX. I previously had a 1994 Legend L sedan bought new. But I always wanted an LS Coupe. I admit I'm biased, but I still think its one of the nicest looking sports coupes every made. Mine has 185,000 miles on it, and the engine shows no real sign of dying anytime some. I've had to replace the normal things - driveshaft boots etc, but that's to be expected. Its reliable, fast and stylish - I love it.

The Living LEGEND
By maracura91 on 11/10/06 21:52 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

This is hands down the best automobile that i've ever owned, and this is my second legend. This is truly a vehicle far ahead of its time and I love it, plain and simple.

What A Car
By Pete on 10/05/06 07:20 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Came out of an 98 BMW 540i. Bought my Acura with only 65,000 on it in Sept of 06. Haven't looked back yet. What a classic design and the interior looks better and feels better than my BMW. I wish I could have had this car years ago.

'94 Legend
By ParallaX49 on 02/18/06 17:12 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

An exceptional car. "Precision crafted performance" was completely acurate. This is a car that has lasted my family 12 years and still runs flawlessly. It has seen the garage next to it filled by four different cars over the years, but the Legend outlasted them all.

Beautiful But Hungry Car
By Kamrul on 01/14/06 09:02 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in the summer of '05. The milage was 10800 when I bought it. This car is just awesome. Sharp design and very smooth engine. I don't know of any car this old and still drives so smoothly. However, I had to put a lot of money in it. Soon after I bought it, I had to replace the water pump and master cylinder (for brake) after I experienced over heating of the engine plus seal the leak in the rear differential. I also had to replace the shocks/struts as they were worn out. Well, for now the car is giving very good service. Other than spending so much behind the car I'm very with the car. I plan to keep this car until it completely breaks down.

Sweet, sweet car
By Bob Rinkel on 11/01/05 00:20 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

2nd Legend, 1st was a 88 coupe (loved it) that gave 185k spirited, trouble free miles. I have 120k on my GS (AT) and it feels as solid as a tank. At $42k new in 94, it is loaded with high (for 94 and today) technology and qty materials and parts. A few: dual piston front calipers, automatic traction control (really works on Colorado snow), pretensioners on seat belts, knock sensors so you can choose to burn regular (a little less power), excellent auto climate control, distributorless ignition, high qty, durable leather, and other interior material that look near new 11 years later. It's fast and easily moves away from 99% of other cars. It is cheap to keep and a tremendous used car value.

Best car I have ever owned
By alvin m on 09/12/05 22:42 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

I purchased in 1997 with 35k miles, it now has 198,000. I just now replaced inner tie rods and front struts. I have had to replace two water pumps and the fuel pump switch. I have the 6 speed transmission. Even with the high mileage, you can barely hear the car idle!

Legend Rocks
By Jesse on 07/27/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

This is an awesome car. Has the awesome sporty yet luxurious looks, runs great, never had a problem with mine. The interior is like new after so many years. This is built to last

Wish Acura Still Made Them...!
By cecurr on 07/12/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1994 LS Sedan used in 1999 from Acura dealer with 52,000 miles. This is by far the most reliable and best built car I've ever owned or driven. The exterior design is timeless. The body and interior components are fitted superbly. The paint is as good as it gets. I have 101,000 mile on it now and it is as quiet and tight as the day i bought it. I've had to replace the master cylinder, but only routine maintenance aside from that. Great looks and great gas mileage (19 city / 24 highway). Everthing about this car is excellent and reliable. I see why it was named "Legend". I don't understand why Acura dropped it. Every time I drive it, someone asks if I want to see it.

The Legend Continues
By Nick on 07/01/05 13:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Great car! Dont know why they stopped making them. Runs smooth. Car feels like it glides on the rode