Used 1994 Acura Legend Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Ever-Ready Legend
By ForeverLegend

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

The Legend was bought used, and after 100,000 miles, the car is still going strong. At 170K miles, the car has had a few problems. Driver side window is dead, master cylinder has been replace, and splits in the leather seats. And one time the rear brake pad popped out of its bracket after my hitting a pothole. On the plus side, I've never had any major problems. I typically drive freeways at 90 mph, get around 22 mpg, and have a smooth ride and good acceleration. If my Legend is like most others, I'll still be driving my car after another 100K miles. I've been very happy with my car, and don't know what I'd buy as a replacement.

Integration of seat and driving console. Comfortable ride after 1000 continuous miles.

Auxiliary iPod hookup into stereo. Better electrical connection - battery goes dead after 2 weeks.

Still a stylish sports coupe
By Stephen Williams

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Well, I bought this vehicle on eBay 2 years ago from a gentleman in TX. I previously had a 1994 Legend L sedan bought new. But I always wanted an LS Coupe. I admit I'm biased, but I still think its one of the nicest looking sports coupes every made. Mine has 185,000 miles on it, and the engine shows no real sign of dying anytime some. I've had to replace the normal things - driveshaft boots etc, but that's to be expected. Its reliable, fast and stylish - I love it.

Styling, comfort, features, reliability.

Some parts tough to get, like trim pieces. But its 13 model years old now!

The Living LEGEND
By maracura91

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is hands down the best automobile that i've ever owned, and this is my second legend. This is truly a vehicle far ahead of its time and I love it, plain and simple.

Body style, telescopic steering wheel/w memory seat, leather, 4 wheel abs, dual airbags, power sunroof, rear window function, in a coupe, self sealing doors, too much to list, as they say.

Too late for improvements, the legend lives on by the love of their owners, which there are thousands through out the world.

Best car I have ever owned
By alvin m

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I purchased in 1997 with 35k miles, it now has 198,000. I just now replaced inner tie rods and front struts. I have had to replace two water pumps and the fuel pump switch. I have the 6 speed transmission. Even with the high mileage, you can barely hear the car idle!

The six speed transmission

Rust around rear fenders

Legend Rocks
By Jesse

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is an awesome car. Has the awesome sporty yet luxurious looks, runs great, never had a problem with mine. The interior is like new after so many years. This is built to last

The Interiour design is great. Spacious,and very luxurious. Rear windwos open.

None....