1994 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Powerful. Classic. Cherished.
By casper90651 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This was my first luxury vehicle. Though it was used and not new, I was looking for a vehicle that I loved when I was a teenager, but obviously couldn't afford it. It certainly met every expectation. Sure, it doesn't meet the same interior styling and options of modern vehicles, this vehicle has a certain flavor that will continue to be a very modern looking, yet classic vehicle.

thought would share
By Cez Z on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have 210k miles. Looked up some cars in the past but none would drive and look like this. People still stop me to say how great the car looks or if I want to sell. Always do the scheduled maintenance, now only every 30k miles (this is much much I drive a year now). Except for this I didnt spend more than $1k on problems, and the car had to be towed just once over its 210k miles when the ignition messed up. So what I do? I repainted it, just put new leather on the seats, will replace mats and a few things, and drive another 210k miles I guess. And then give it to my son.

Best Car I've ever owned
By DMB5403 on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

When I purchased my Legend, new in 1994, I never thought I'd still own it in 2003. I love this car! It has never had any problems, and is still fun to drive. I started looking at new cars in 2000, just because I've always gotten a new car every 5-6 years, but I have yet to find a car that drives and looks as good as my ( now old) Legend Coupe. I may drive this car forever--- it sure seems like it will run forever.

Incredible Automobile
By Sen284 on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

After two years of searching I finally found a suitable Legend coupe and can say confidently that it has lived up to my expectations. You will not find a better combintion of style, performance and reliability in car. For the ultimate in comfort and performance the Acura Legend is king.

Good Purchase
By REG on 03/08/02 13:04 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I love this coupe. I purchased it used, and it was the best value for my money. I've even had four offers for purchase on this car! The plan is to drive it until it blows up and then I'll report on how many miles I was able to get out of it.