1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
14 years old and looking great
By SJB on 06/20/08 20:24 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I always was allured by the body style of the Legend. Even after the fact that it is a 14 yr old car the design is unsurpassed. The Legend was way ahead of it's time. I bought this car with 120k and the motor is as if it was off the showroom floor. It squaks the tires from 1st to 2nd gear, without me trying. It is luxury and sport wrapped into one. 'Nough said!!!

Last Forever?
By Order the Schnitzel on 06/10/08 12:55 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I have had only the most minor of problems with this car: the little plate at the top of the shifter that tells where the gears are fell off, I had to replace the radiator twice, everything else was normal wear and tear. Why would anyone want to pay upwards of $20K to get a new car? Is the GPS or XM radio that important? Get the portable versions for cryin out loud.

A true Legend-should bring em' back
By UNITY on 04/18/08 22:04 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I may be biased but this car is phenomenal! Everyone who sees my car thinks it's a much newer model than it really is and I let them believe it. Even my mechanic is surprised at what good shape this 14 year old car is in. This car has torque. Parts are expensive but who cares 'cause if you take good care of it the car probably won't break down anyway. An all around good, stylish, dependable, comfortable, reliable car & girls love it. Thank you Honda.

Best car I came across!
By Clo on 04/09/08 20:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

This car has given me everything I could ever asked for! I am running on 300k miles and counting the only problems I have encountered are fuel pump relay, starter, and alternator! With that many miles what else can I ask for.

Great Car
By Chuck on 03/27/08 14:57 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

This has to be one of the greatest cars ever made. I bought it in 2002 with 120k miles and have had nearly no problems. As long as you maintain it regularly, this car will last a long time. I'm still driving it to this day.

Acura legend review
By e28m30 on 10/24/07 22:43 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

This is a great car. The power is incredible. very fast. this car is very realiable no problems with the car. It has really nice smooth power steering maybe a little too much assist but very nice, the transmission is harsh shifting but it really feels great when really romping on the gas pedal. This car is 13 years old now but it hasnt aged a bit no rattles the body style doesnt look old. The car is really just well put together, Acura really used the best materials. Well besides the leather seats they seem a little too cheapy. But all in all the best car I have ever owned, I really love this car.

Great car
By Joey Bobboly on 10/14/07 05:03 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

Car has a lot of power and comfortable to ride.

This one is a keeper
By joey on 10/07/07 21:08 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend GS 4dr Sedan

Great car and comfortable to ride. I bought the car mainly because of its reputation for reliability, and so far so good.

Best sedan ever
By acuralegend94 on 08/06/07 14:05 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

Purchased this car in summer of 2005 with 100K miles, have not spent a penny on repair work! It is rock solid, the best looking and the most comfortable Honda and Acura ever built. People are surprised to find out that it is a 14 year old car, the design is flawless and ageless, so if you keep your car in excellent condition, it will still stand out in the parking lot. I can't believe how many ugly new cars are out there! Mileage is pretty decent; I have averaged 30 mpg at 40-50 mph, at 60-70 mph it's 25 mph, and 80-90 mph is 21 mpg. It makes no difference putting 89 octane vs 91 octane, with 87 octane it seems a little slow, but engine doesn't knock at all. I use 89 octane most of the time.

Truly a Legend
By chip on 06/30/07 15:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and I drove it into the ground (traded it in on a new TL). The Legend was a great car. It was traded in with 275,000 miles on it with only a few problems. The only reason I traded it was because I got hit 3 times in a 1 month period (none of the accidents were my fault). I am convinced that the electrical system started to have issues after getting in the first accident. I loved that car so much I actually want to buy another one.