1994 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
Still a wonderful Car Get One if you can
By jonatbaylor on 02/04/10 03:34 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This car is superb in almost every way. It has almost every convenience and then some on cars that are only 2-3 years old! The only 2nd generation Legend to get is the 1993-1995 years, since you get the upgraded 230HP motor. The City Mileage is pretty bad at 15-17mpg on average, but if I'm just cruising on the highway I get 25.3mpg. (Properly tuned, PSI in tires and 67mph) I've added some more recent features to it, bringing it a bit more up-to-date. Most people think my Legend is a 2004 model year! The coupes are truly beautiful. If you can score one with low miles and that has been maintained well, you will basically step into a 45k dollar luxury car for no more than 6-7k tops.

Worth buying used if cared for
By Jon on 02/16/09 03:02 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

The car drives very well. Handling and steering are nice and responsive. The brakes are probably the most undesirable on the car, but they are efficient. The interior and exterior designs and features are excellent. The car is very comfortable and luxurious. I bought mine used, and decided to spend 7k repainting it and putting new suspension components in the car. It looks and handles like new, but for a fraction of the cost of a new car with the amenities this has. If you buy a Legend, you will love it.

Ever-Ready Legend
By ForeverLegend on 08/04/08 19:17 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

The Legend was bought used, and after 100,000 miles, the car is still going strong. At 170K miles, the car has had a few problems. Driver side window is dead, master cylinder has been replace, and splits in the leather seats. And one time the rear brake pad popped out of its bracket after my hitting a pothole. On the plus side, I've never had any major problems. I typically drive freeways at 90 mph, get around 22 mpg, and have a smooth ride and good acceleration. If my Legend is like most others, I'll still be driving my car after another 100K miles. I've been very happy with my car, and don't know what I'd buy as a replacement.

The Living LEGEND
By maracura91 on 11/10/06 21:52 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is hands down the best automobile that i've ever owned, and this is my second legend. This is truly a vehicle far ahead of its time and I love it, plain and simple.

Best car I have ever owned
By alvin m on 09/12/05 22:42 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I purchased in 1997 with 35k miles, it now has 198,000. I just now replaced inner tie rods and front struts. I have had to replace two water pumps and the fuel pump switch. I have the 6 speed transmission. Even with the high mileage, you can barely hear the car idle!

Legend Rocks
By Jesse on 07/27/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is an awesome car. Has the awesome sporty yet luxurious looks, runs great, never had a problem with mine. The interior is like new after so many years. This is built to last

Powerful. Classic. Cherished.
By casper90651 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This was my first luxury vehicle. Though it was used and not new, I was looking for a vehicle that I loved when I was a teenager, but obviously couldn't afford it. It certainly met every expectation. Sure, it doesn't meet the same interior styling and options of modern vehicles, this vehicle has a certain flavor that will continue to be a very modern looking, yet classic vehicle.