1994 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
A few issues, but love it
By Legendzero1 on 01/07/10 19:12 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I always thought Acura made a mistake when they stopped making the Legend. I bought mine new in 94. I loved it so much I had the heads done when the gasket went on it last year. Some people have had BHG issues, some haven't. Mine was properly maintained and it still went. I still however, LOVE this car. Along with the HG's, the only problems I've encountered are a bad main relay, oxidized paint(to be expected after 15 years), cracking leather(also to be expected), and the typical HONDA rear wheel well rust issues. The styling is unmatched and the ride is sporty and luxurious.

Best car I have ever owned
By RocketRuss on 08/21/09 10:43 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Purchased with 80Kmi on it. I put another 80Kmi on the car before I killed it (accident). Amazing car. 1 yr before I totaled the car, I filled the tank with 1/2 107 octane, 1/2 98 octane. Car ran like a dragster for the next 2 weeks. Thereafter, my fuel economy steadily rose. When I bought the car, I barely made 300-320mi/tank. After the 107/98 octane mix, my fuel economy rose to just over 400mi/tank. I always, always used 93/94 octane. I will miss that 6 speed manual tranny. Only thing I didn't like about the car was the front wheel drive. Car looked like a sleeper, but I'd smoke just about anyone...and I'm no leadfoot.

Still a stylish sports coupe
By Stephen Williams on 01/08/07 14:08 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Well, I bought this vehicle on eBay 2 years ago from a gentleman in TX. I previously had a 1994 Legend L sedan bought new. But I always wanted an LS Coupe. I admit I'm biased, but I still think its one of the nicest looking sports coupes every made. Mine has 185,000 miles on it, and the engine shows no real sign of dying anytime some. I've had to replace the normal things - driveshaft boots etc, but that's to be expected. Its reliable, fast and stylish - I love it.

Best Car I've owned
By stritt on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I am the 2nd owner of my 94 LS coupe and bought it with 42,000 miles. Almost no repair cost and very little maintenance. Just put gas in it and change the oil every 3-4k miles. This is the best and most reliable car I've ever owned. Its my 2nd Acura Legend coupe and I've put more miles on this car than any other car I've owned.

thought would share
By Cez Z on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have 210k miles. Looked up some cars in the past but none would drive and look like this. People still stop me to say how great the car looks or if I want to sell. Always do the scheduled maintenance, now only every 30k miles (this is much much I drive a year now). Except for this I didnt spend more than $1k on problems, and the car had to be towed just once over its 210k miles when the ignition messed up. So what I do? I repainted it, just put new leather on the seats, will replace mats and a few things, and drive another 210k miles I guess. And then give it to my son.

Best Car I've ever owned
By DMB5403 on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

When I purchased my Legend, new in 1994, I never thought I'd still own it in 2003. I love this car! It has never had any problems, and is still fun to drive. I started looking at new cars in 2000, just because I've always gotten a new car every 5-6 years, but I have yet to find a car that drives and looks as good as my ( now old) Legend Coupe. I may drive this car forever--- it sure seems like it will run forever.

Incredible Automobile
By Sen284 on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

After two years of searching I finally found a suitable Legend coupe and can say confidently that it has lived up to my expectations. You will not find a better combintion of style, performance and reliability in car. For the ultimate in comfort and performance the Acura Legend is king.

Good Purchase
By REG on 03/08/02 13:04 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I love this coupe. I purchased it used, and it was the best value for my money. I've even had four offers for purchase on this car! The plan is to drive it until it blows up and then I'll report on how many miles I was able to get out of it.