Used 1994 Acura Legend L Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Walking could not be cheaper!
By David Dahbura

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car after leaving my business card on the windsheild in a parking lot. The car was perfect despite the miles which did not scare me. It has been FLAWLESS, it has had the usual preventative maintenance done but otherwise NOTHING has ever needed repairing. My only gripes are the LOW (very low) front bumper which seems to catch on everything and has now been repaired countless times and the too low driving position, but in defense of the later, I think my age and bum knee are more to blame than the car. I have calculated my costs for this car which I paid $3,000 for, and I assure you, I could not have walked the same distance cheaper than this car has cost. I want another one ASAP

You can take entrance/exit ramps going 90mph.

That front bumper, please not another parking lot with cement headers. Not another sub-division with raised manhole covers. Would love an outside tempreture indicator.

14 years old and looking great
By SJB

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I always was allured by the body style of the Legend. Even after the fact that it is a 14 yr old car the design is unsurpassed. The Legend was way ahead of it's time. I bought this car with 120k and the motor is as if it was off the showroom floor. It squaks the tires from 1st to 2nd gear, without me trying. It is luxury and sport wrapped into one. 'Nough said!!!

I love the programmed seat and telescopic steering wheel setting.

Have no complaints other than the paint could have been of a higher quality. My hood has fading spots on it.

Last Forever?
By Order the Schnitzel

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I have had only the most minor of problems with this car: the little plate at the top of the shifter that tells where the gears are fell off, I had to replace the radiator twice, everything else was normal wear and tear. Why would anyone want to pay upwards of $20K to get a new car? Is the GPS or XM radio that important? Get the portable versions for cryin out loud.

Smooth shifting, responsive. Lots of room, beautiful exterior.

Bring it back!

A true Legend-should bring em' back
By UNITY

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

I may be biased but this car is phenomenal! Everyone who sees my car thinks it's a much newer model than it really is and I let them believe it. Even my mechanic is surprised at what good shape this 14 year old car is in. This car has torque. Parts are expensive but who cares 'cause if you take good care of it the car probably won't break down anyway. An all around good, stylish, dependable, comfortable, reliable car & girls love it. Thank you Honda.

Reliability, speed, comfort, styling, creature comforts.

Bring the Legend back-they should have never stopped making them???! If the Camaro and GTO deserve a comeback then mostly certainly the Legend does too.

Great Car
By Chuck

1994 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan

This has to be one of the greatest cars ever made. I bought it in 2002 with 120k miles and have had nearly no problems. As long as you maintain it regularly, this car will last a long time. I'm still driving it to this day.

Interior comfort and engine.

Can't make any now but if they were still making it then I would suggest better gas mileage.