Reliable fun to drive touring car
By Eric93L on
1993 Acura Legend L 4dr Sedan
Model: 5 speed manual with the 200 hp. The car has excellent power and refinement. The engine revs smoothly to the redline and wants to keep going. The car handles excellent at high speeds and makes a wonderful highway cruising car. There is a lot of road noise for a car in this class, but it is still very quiet for what I am used to. Gas mileage is good for the class with the manual 27/17 mpg highway/city is what I get. The car doesn't have many features, but those it does have are of the best quality. The radio sounds great, all the controls are simple and easy to use. The leather seats are comfortable, but no seat heaters in the L model. An excellent car overall.
Favorite Features
5 speed manual in a luxury car, great power, and superb reliability. The build quality is outstanding, and the style is elegant.
Suggested Improvements
No tilting steering column in my model, I can't see the top of the gauges, and the headroom is limited with the seat upright. I have a hard time getting a comfortable seating position, but once I do I can drive all day without a problem.