1993 Acura Legend 3.2L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Good..but not good enough

1993 Acura Legend - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Manual)

Good..but not good enough
By Okus on

1993 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

I bought my Legend at 129,000 miles.. i loved every bit of it until 2 years and 35,000 miles later. I was upset to learn that these cars have expensive problems. Bad Head Gasket, sticky door. Rust around typical Honda and Acura areas. Gages went out. Window motor slowed way down. I sold it after 3 years and bought a SC400 Lexus. I would never go back to 90's Acuras or Hondas ever again!!! 1st and 2nd gears are good. But 3rd lags and 4th is nothing. I took care of my car very well. washed all the time and maintained at Acura Dealership. No major problem except BHG. I wish i owned the rare Type 2 Coupe Manual!! I suggest buying from a non-snowed state. where rust hasen't started.

Favorite Features

Tan beautiful Leather. STYLE!!! It still turned heads even today!!! They hold there value very well!! Good car for young professional!! I upgraded for custom HID Xenon Lights! Upgrade Soundsystem, Racing wheels.. this car looked great!!!

Suggested Improvements

Better Rust protection!!! Especially around Wheel Wells and Window Frame!!! i always maintaned the rust and it kept on coming back!! The car didn't show any rust...because it was all hidden under the paint.