Acura the BEST BUY on the market!
By Eddie Willing on
1993 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan
When I bought my acura legend, I knew only that it was built by Honda, had 120,000 miles and was a manual V6. It felt fast, and it was cheap, so I bought it. Now, my next new car will be a TL. I am sold! This car is reliable, stable, holds turns well, has the acceleration of any large size sedan, is bilt safe, has all the power features you'd want in a car, and has some of the crispiest handling of any car I've driven. I desire to never again return to the world of auto tranny! This Legend shall hold it's own. It truly will go down in history as a legendary improvement on the everyman's vehicle!
Favorite Features
Power moonroof (adjustable from the steering wheel); 2.7 L, Manual V6; crisp handling, low gravity center; And coolest of all... rear reading lights for passengers on the columns behind their heads!
Suggested Improvements
Get a new stereo, because the factory deck has a compression that keeps it from getting too loud and blowing the low wattage stock speakers. Better gas mileage. (I get 23/HWY, for a compact manual sedan... acceptable, but not optimal)