Used 1993 Acura Legend Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Dont Sell Yours, Youll Be Sorry!
By AC Coupe Lover

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

My friend and I bought our 93 Acura Legend LS Coupes Type II automatics at the same time. He sold his 1 year later because he wanted to get the Lexus SC400. He said the SC400 had more status. Needless to say, I advised him not to sell. Now that Lexus has more problems than I can keep track of, and thats just the problems I know about. I still have my Legend and I have done nothing but routine maintenance (brakes, tires, oil change, brakes, tires, oil change, brakes, tires, oil change)!

EVERYTHING!

I dont know if its me but, the heat that the car gives off is intense. Being so close to the engine and tranny, in the summer I have to keep the ac on full blast just to stay comfortable.

supposed to be a good one...
By bon911

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Like to the look and performance. but I've had too many problems with cooling system and it does cost a lot of fix those problems.

6-spd.

interior... they are all the same for accord, legend, and whatever...

Love to Drive It. Hate to Sell It.
By Babo

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This car has been the best car I have ever owned. I'd continue to drive it, but because of a new baby, I must get a 4 door car. I plan on staying with Acura because of my experience with this one. Sometimes I try to convince myself that placing and removing a baby from the back seat isn't that bad, just so I could continue to drive it! A+

Refined Interior, Heated Seats, Stereo, Handling, Exterior Styling, Traction Control

Decrease road noise, Improve brakes (slightly mushy), Larger horn controls.

Ultimate Touring Coupe!!!!!!!!!!
By Johnacura

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

93 LS Coupe Type II 6 spd is an awesome, well rounded vehicle, inside, out and under the hood. The 3.2 Type II V6 matched with a 6spd transmission gives me over 30mpg on the highway! They just don't make them like this anymore. Craftsmanship and detail is wonderful. Timeless design, leather is still in awesome shape with minimal fade on parts of the drivers seat, after 102,000 miles just routine maint.,master cylinder and door actuater for the passangers door for the lock were the only repairs I've had to do. Big beautiful comfortable coupe that performs and handles like a sports car. It's a Touring coupe for others to emulate.

Over-all design, attention to detail and timeless good looks coupled with performance, you can't go wrong.Find a good clean one and buy it.

Wish it had cup holders and a little more torque to move that big body off the line (feels a little heavy) smaller ratio rack and pinion steering.

Awesome
By luxocruiser

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

It is sooo loaded, and is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. The only car I Like more is the nsx, but dont have 85k. I will keep this car forever. I have only put in a 85 dollar motar mount since owning it, and the regular stuff like tires etc.I will definately by another legend if I could find one with under 100k miles, mine has 194,000 miles and my mechanic doesn't foresee any problems for at least 60k more miles.

everything is a charm.

nothing the car is perfect, well maybe a navigation system,but you can buy that aftermaarket.