Used 1993 Acura Legend LS Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

Age is only a number.
By lilmswrenchit

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I've had 2 Acura Legends and have absolutely loved them both. Age has not deteriorated the beauty of an incredible car and even at almost 30 years old it holds that sophisticated beauty. Sharp looking and magnificient to drive there is nothing like it. They need to make a new one that will stand the test of time like these ones have.

I like everything about the 2 door coupe.

As a mechanic by trade the only thing I can say is I bow my head.

Still a dedicated owner after a Decade
By Michele Lisor

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

It was purchased originally in 1996 from a family member then transfered to me so it has been well kept for quite sometime. Maintaining the vehicle has been average tires are not fun to purchase due to specialized size. But I still say, "Luuuuv my car!" I am having a fuel system issue. When I turn key to start, once I've let go of key it does not stay running. If key is continuously turned to the start position it wants to turn over but will not stay running.

Electronic seat adjustment features, memory settings, etc. Original stereo equipment was awesome. But after I had it professionaly upgraded and replaced tape deck with a cd player/stereo and all speakers replaced as well the sound system is 10X's improved.

Dont Sell Yours, Youll Be Sorry!
By AC Coupe Lover

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

My friend and I bought our 93 Acura Legend LS Coupes Type II automatics at the same time. He sold his 1 year later because he wanted to get the Lexus SC400. He said the SC400 had more status. Needless to say, I advised him not to sell. Now that Lexus has more problems than I can keep track of, and thats just the problems I know about. I still have my Legend and I have done nothing but routine maintenance (brakes, tires, oil change, brakes, tires, oil change, brakes, tires, oil change)!

EVERYTHING!

I dont know if its me but, the heat that the car gives off is intense. Being so close to the engine and tranny, in the summer I have to keep the ac on full blast just to stay comfortable.

supposed to be a good one...
By bon911

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Like to the look and performance. but I've had too many problems with cooling system and it does cost a lot of fix those problems.

6-spd.

interior... they are all the same for accord, legend, and whatever...

Love to Drive It. Hate to Sell It.
By Babo

1993 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This car has been the best car I have ever owned. I'd continue to drive it, but because of a new baby, I must get a 4 door car. I plan on staying with Acura because of my experience with this one. Sometimes I try to convince myself that placing and removing a baby from the back seat isn't that bad, just so I could continue to drive it! A+

Refined Interior, Heated Seats, Stereo, Handling, Exterior Styling, Traction Control

Decrease road noise, Improve brakes (slightly mushy), Larger horn controls.