Used 1993 Acura Legend Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:

20 Years Later She is still Cruising
By dtuura

1993 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

I have had 7 cars in the past 5 years ( all used ) and ive got to say this car takes the Cake. Got a 93 legend for $900 with 152k and i cant regret it. The design and performance of the car is Great and for once i have no Engine lights on. The car doesnt overheat, the tranny doesnt slip and it always starts right up. The one down side is deffinately the suspension but Whatever! the car is 20 years old, that should be expected. also the gas Mileage isnt that Great but i think ill survive

BOSE, Steering wheel controls, Cruise, sunroof, HEATED MIRRORS, 3.2 V6

Suspension, Gas Mileage

Good times
By dmendez

1993 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

Okay so as a young man I like to get the full experience out of driving my vehicle, therefore making my driving experiences as memorable as possible. Here in lies my review. I believe my car to be the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever had. It is fun to drive and durable as all hell. I'll be the first to admit that I occasionally horsebeat my vehicle. With the engine upgrades as easy as theey were who wouldn't. My car is acceptionally quick and comfortabble to drive and manouver around in. my only complaint is the loose rearend. its easy to loose control of with the rear being so light in weight. Overall it is the most enjoyable and comfortable sedan I've driven.

Leather, woodgrain paneling, 3.2L V-6, I quite enjoy the transmissions cappabilities, and over enjoyability of driving comfortably.

Cold air intake, headers, exhaust, beefed up suspension, stage 2 turbo, intercooler, blowoff valve, wide body kit, rims, AWD replacment, and a sticker on the back window that says "eat it".

Bullet Proof
By Iam3rd

1993 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

These engines are bullet proof. With normal maintenance this car is only half through its life at 180,000 miles

Nice to have a luxury car with a manual transmission - fun to drive